Prologue

King Cold stepped off of the ship, to see multiple Saiyan's bowing at his feet.

" Hello, Monkeys." His voice boomed.

No one dared to speak back.

" I want you all to meet your new ruler, and future Emperor, my son, Frieza."

Frieza slowly walked out of the ship, standing next to his father.

" Greeting, Mon-ACK"

A small, rubber, red ball collided with his face.

" Ah! I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?" A small male 5-year-old voice squeaked.

He raced over to Frieza, holding out his hand to help him up. Frieza smacked his hand away, standing up on his own.

" You idiotic Monkey! How dare you hit your ruler!"

Y/n tilted his head in confusion. He, instead, gently rubbed Frieza's forehead.

" You're gonna have a bump there. Here, use this."

Y/n held out a small ointment pad, with a caring smile. Frieza snatched the ointment pad and went to wipe it on his forehead.

" No, no, no! You have to dab it! Here, let me do it!" Y/n demanded.

He took the pad back from Frieza, who huffed in annoyance, and did it himself. Frieza stood there, allowing the young Saiyan to help him. Cooler was trying to hold back a laugh, while the Saiyan's stared in horror and disgust.

King Cold was wondering why Frieza allowed Y/n, to do such a thing to him. Unbeknownst to anyone else, Frieza had a light blush.

" There!" Y/n grinned.

He picked up his red ball and waited on Frieza.
.
.
.

" What are you waiting for, Monkey?"

" A thank you." Y/n continued grinning.

" Why should I thank a low life, Monkey like you?"

Y/n's face went stoic.

" I helped you."

" You injured me first."

" So? I apologized. I could've just left you with a big, red, mark on that dumb face of yours." Y/n grumbled.

Frieza glared.

" What did you say, you Idiotic Monkey!?"

" A big. Red. Mark. On. Your. Big. Dumb. Face!" Y/n repeated.

Frieza aimed a finger beam at his forehead, which Y/n quickly noticed. Y/n swiftly grabbed both of his hands, and intertwined their fingers.

" Like hell I'll let an ugly lizard kill me." Y/n mumbled so only he could hear.