27

"Please, My Emperor! Let's have another baby, while we still can!"

"No! I'm not having any more kids!"

"Frieza!" Y/n exasperated.

"I mean no, Y/n. I'm not having any more kids with you!"

"Why!? Give me a damn reason, Frieza!"

"Because, I don't want to! I don't want anymore children!" Frieza explained.

"That's what you said about May, and you love her now!"

"Then tell me, why do you want more!?" Frieza asked.

"I've always loved children, you know this!"

Y/n and Frieza never argued. This wasn't like them, but Y/n wanted more children with Frieza. Maytag stayed in her room, sobbing quietly.

She didn't like that her parents were arguing. And they were talking about having more kids or not.

Would she be replaced? Was it because she was growing up too fast? And Frieza never wanted her?

"No. And I mean no. No more kids. I'm perfectly happy with Maytag."

Y/n threw his hands up, and stormed out of the house, and flew off somewhere.

Frieza sadly sighed, as he heard the sniffles. He turned to May, who was in the kitchen doorway.

"Father..."

"It's going to be alright, Maytag. Me and your father are going to make up, and everything will be back to normal." Frieza softly smiled.

May tightly hugged Frieza, crying into him.