Chapter 19 || His House

Start from the beginning

"Because it's nice and quiet here at night. Does that inquiry answers your question?" He tilted his head with a sneaky smile.

"Well yes, but no." Jimin rolled his eyes at my response and grabbed the swing next to him and patted it. "Whatever, just come here and relax with me." Not having much reason to refuse I walked over and sat on the swing next to Jimin. "I actually wanted to apologise for my family's behaviour.." Jimin suddenly spoke up. "I know that they can sometimes come on to a bit too strongly, but they're not bad and they're also the only important people in my life." He looked down at the tips of his shoes as he spoke.

"There's no need to apologise, at least they're fun to be around with." I pointed out to which Jimin let out a chuckle and nodded.

"You're right, they're quite fun to be around with." He agreed and once again, silence fell upon us. The only sound that could be heard was the soft sound of wind and Jimin swinging slightly on the swing. I on the other hand kept still, my eyes fixated on the road where every now and then a car passed. The whole area was deserted since it was so late and everyone was busy preparing for Christmas. At that moment it felt like only me and Jimin existed and when I turned to look at him I was surprised to be met with him already looking at me. "You're awfully quiet for once. Is something wrong?" He furrowed his brows as he spoke softly as to not disturb the nightly silence.

"I thought you just wanted to relax." I pointed out.

"Well yeah, but this is unusual for you." He stated but I only shrugged.

"I don't think there's anything wrong." I answered thinking about his words a little.

"You don't think?" He emphasised raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, maybe I'm just a bit shy but it's nothing." I mumbled shrugging my shoulders to which Jimin scoffed.

"You? Shy? You're a terrible liar."

"Oh I'm an amazing liar." I praised myself.

"Prove it." Jimin crossed his arms.

"If I were to, it wouldn't be a lie because you'd know it was." I explained nonchalantly.

"And how do I know if you're not lying right now?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"That's the magic of lying. You'll never know." I smirked before getting up and walking behind Jimin.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked turning around as I took hold of the chains connecting the swing making Jimin instinictivly grabbing them as well.

"Oh, nothing." I chimed as I pulled the swing with Jimin on towards me.

"Hey! Stop that! Hey!" Jimin exclaimed as I took him as high as I possibly could on that swing before letting him go with a lot of force. "Jungkook-ah!" Jimin freaked out as the swing swung with extreme force with my help. I couldn't help but laugh at Jimin's cute, scared face as if he was a five year old.

"Did anyone ever tell you you're cute when you're scared?" With that remark leaving my mouth, even in the dark I could see Jimin redden but with that he stomped his feet down at the sand beneath him and stopped the swing at once.

"Whatever.." He puffed his cheeks while getting up and walking away making me catch up to him.

"Awh, did I make you angry." I smiled sheepishly while walking in front of him.

"Move, I can't see." He pushed past me but I wasn't going to give up so easily. Walking up behind him I suddenly pulled him towards me, locking him between my arms. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Jimin tried slapping my arms away but I just swayed us as I took small steps forward.

"Ahh, you need to calm down, getting angry for no reason isn't healthy you know." I said ignoring everything that Jimin has been saying.

"Jesus you're so annoying.." He breathed out.

"That's just how I show my affection." I commented letting him go. He turned to look at me after hearing that comment. Altough the moment itself lasted a couple seconds it definitely didn't feel like that. We looked into each others eyes trying to find something out but none of us were about to give out any information. We were so focused on each other that we didn't even realise that it had started snowing. Jimin - realising that - looked up at the sky before giving me a slight punch on the arm and turning to continue walking.

"You're wierd.."

___________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone,

Anyone missed me?

No?

Ok.. TT

I've been gone for a while but I am back! Although I don't know for how long as holidays don't last forever 🤷‍♀️

I hope all of you are well and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🌟

Also, I know this chapter is shorter than the previous ones but don't worry! There'll be more soon!

Anygays,

Hope you have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!

-River♡