"Did you two..." Hoseok trailed away, giving Jimin a knowing look.

"No!" Jimin immediately replied. His cheeks flushing red at the thought, "I don't know... probably because he helped me last night? Or maybe... I don't know, okay?"

He looked up at Jin with hopeful eyes. Silently asking him to change the topic because he knew the other would listen to him.

"So, Jimin, how has Yoongi been training you?" Jin asked and the younger sighed in relief. 

"Good" The silver head smiled, "I've improved, I would say."

They had been training in the morning as well before the elder decided to go meet Namjoon. And ever since then Jimin had been hanging out with Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok. The silver head sighed and decided to stand up since his legs were getting numb. Suddenly, he sharp pain tore through his chest. He barely had the time to notice his pendant glowing before his vision went dark. His senses on overload. And it happened so suddenly, Jimin didn't had the chance to brace himself. 

His knees buckled and gave in. His body free falling. But before he could hit the ground, he felt someone tug on his shirt before snaking their arms around him. Jimin cried from the pain his ears. There were so many sounds since he was out in the open. His vision was achingly sharp and the sunlight was making it worse. 

"Remember what we trained." Jimin heard a familiar voice say. 

He nodded warily. Closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. Then he slowly reopened his eyes. His focus concentrating on the person in front of him. He tunnled his hearing down to the other's heartbeat.

Lub... dub... lub... dub... lub... dub. 

Suddenly his focus shifted by itself. He was looking at a room. His vision refocused almost as soon as it changed and came back to the white haired in front of him. He furrowed his brows together as the sudden wave of powers dissipated. Shifting back to his normal vision. He blinked, wiping of his eyes and breathed out in relief. 

"What happened?" He heard Hoseok say. 

Jimin shook his head, shifting his balance to his legs, "I-I don't know, it happened suddenly."

"Were thinking about something?" Taehyung asked, knowning that Jimin's power started to flow when he was overwhelmed with a certain emotion. 

"No... It just happened out of the blue, I have no idea why." Jimin mumbled, rubbing his forehead. 

He felt Yoongi cup his cheeks before turning his face towards himself. The elder checked for any physical injury to see if the stone tapped into Jimin's powers to protect him. But there were none, of course. 

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Jimin nodded and hummed. Then the two heard someone cough from behind them. Jimin blushed remembering where they were and turned to see Taehyung and Hoseok grinning at him widely. 

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin asked. 

"He went to talk to Ethan." Yoongi answered. 

Jimin sucked in a sharp breath before sitting down on the ground. He tugged onto the elders pant, asking him to sit down as well. The field was practically empty apart from so Jimin thought it be okay to ask Yoongi to stay here, since there was no on to bother him. 

And pleasantly, Yoongi didn't object either. The other soon started talking among themselves. Jungkook still asleep. Even though Jin was laughing so hard over his joke. 

"It's nice to have you among us again, Yoongi." Jin smiled softly and patted Yoongi's back. 

"It's nice to be back."

Yoongi joined in their conversation and Jimin was so happy to see Yoongi back with his friends. They reminisced about the old times, when Yoongi used to hang out with them. And Jimin enjoyed every little story the told. Even Jungkook woke up from his nap and joined in on the conversation. 

After a while, Yoongi laid down on the ground, next to Jimin. The silver headdidn't pay much attention to it, but the others sure did. He heard Yoongi sigh loudly and roll to his side. Jimin again didn't think anything about it and only glanced down Yoongi. However, he was confused as to why Hoseok was snickering quietly. 

After a while Yoongi again sighed loudly and this time Jimin looked down at him. He was confused as to why the elder was staring him expectanly. Yoongi rolled his eyes and huffed when Jimin didn't do anything. And then, he grabbed the younger's hand and placed it on his head. The silver blinked twice before realizing what the elder was trying to do. He giggled seeing the blush on Yoongi's cheek as he started to pat his hair. 

When he looked up, he saw the others snickering at him. Jimin rolled his eyes, and asked him to screw off. After a while, he realized that Yoongi had fallen asleep like. Softly purring while he slept. 

"I've got a question." Taehyung spoke up, "Like, does this whole Moon power thing comes along with magic? How did you... make this grumpy old man into this cute little-"

Taehyung stopped when Yoongi stirred in his sleep. A low growl emitting from his throat. Jimin laughed seeing the scared expression on the raven head's face. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin replied, "And no, no magical powers that I know of."

"So this is why you smell like Yoongi." Jin laughed, nodding towards sleeping Yoongi who was rubbing his head into Jimin's palm. The silver smiled at the elder. A warm feeling swelling his chest. 

A month in a place he didn't even know existed before. And it was the best time of his life. He actually felt like he was someone. Not just a shadow everyone over looks. And it was amusing how the outcast of this place was the one who made him feel like he belonged here.