35

sorry y'all !! Haven't been updating a lot these days because I'm lazy but I hope you can understand hahah

(also I stopped that font thing because my laziness has reached its peak)
_______________

After school ended, there was a collective agreement to meet the McDonalds nearby the school. Perfectly placed, you thought, as it was only a five minute walk away and a perfect place to ditch school and eat chicken mcnuggets.

You had arrived with your fellow classmates and were the first to arrive, and there were many other people sitting around with the same uniform as you.

This was when you started to realise a few things. First of all, if you'd meet up with Chan, Minho and Changbin, would the students around you get a little suspicious and assume you were buddy buddy with teachers and were something like "teachers pets"?

Secondly, what if that daughter of this Jin guy is here right now as well? Maybe this could be a chance to find out about her while you wait for the others...

"Hey, Earth to Rose. Snap snap." Felix flicked your forehead as to get you out of your daze.

You glared at him. Nothing pissed you off like people poking or flicking you for no important reason.

"Haha. Bokkie. You flicked my forehead." You said, gritting your teeth before waddling quickly away to hide behind Seungmin.

"You hurt our little rose Yongbok. Prepare to die." Hyunjin grabbed his imaginary sword and stabbed him deep in the chest. Felix looked down at his chest and gasped.

"We-we were family?!? H-how c-could yo-"

He cut himself off and took a sharp breath, before falling to the floor and feigning death.

"Eewwww, Felix, that floor's nasty." Jeongin spat out, looking at him with obvious disgust.

"Yeah yeah, plays over, I'm not sharing my fries with you." You didn't stop glaring at him, and you'd decided to bother him as much as you could.

Felix gasped and clutched his heart. "You know, I was stabbed in the heart-"

"Chest." Jisung corrected.

"I was stabbed in the heart," Felix continued, "but that, Rose, that hurt."

You cringed internally. He was a cute kid, but he kinda sounded like he was in some crappy soap opera.

After ordering and paying (with Chans credit card that you had stolen before leaving earlier that day), you sat down at the table nearest away from the crowd of students everywhere. You didn't want to be some lame 'teachers pet' you heard of when watching those movies. They were pompous brats.

"Yooooooh." Changbin was followed by Chan and Minho. They all sat in vacant spaces.

"Any news on that daughter of Jin?" Seungmin asked, while scrolling through his phone.

"Nah." Minho said. "But apparently she's really pretty and kinda popular."

"You guys find out anything?" Chan said, resting his head in his hand.

"Well, we did find out just now that she's apparently really pretty and kinda popular." Jeongin rested his head in his arms, resembling a student who'd fallen asleep in class.