" Friends! " I exclaimed and then continued, " There is a concert tomorrow. One Direction's concert. My friends and I are going, so would you like to tag along?"

"I don't listen to those guys, but yeah sure. Have you got extra tickets?" He said.

Did he not see Zayn in the supermarket? Hmm... He probably didn't recognise him since he doesn't listen to them.

"Yup!" I said popping out the 'P.'

"Alright, I'll be there. Just text me the details." He said.

"Will do." I said.

"Alisha?" I heard someone call out from behind me as I turned around to see Zayn standing outside the room.

"Okay, Mason. I've got to go now. I'll text you the details. See you tomorrow!" I said, ending the call.

"You were talking to that salesman, weren't you?" Zayn interrogated.

"His name is Mason and yes I was." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"What do you mean why? He asked me out so.." I replied but got cut off by Zayn.

"HE ASKED YOU OUT?! That bloody ..." Zayn yelled fuming with anger.

"Zayn! " I exclaimed cutting him off.

"Let me guess you said 'yes' didn't you? I told you to stay away from him, but of of course why would you listen to me?!" He shouted.

"Stop shouting and just listen..." I tried to explain, but once again got interrupted by him.

"You know what? Go ahead! I hope you have a happy life with him! " With that he turned around and stomped off to the living room.

"What happened?" Riana and Perrie both questioned with an equal amount of curiosity present in their voices.

"We are leaving, Perrie!" Zayn declared as he stormed out of the apartment.

"I'll talk to you girls later. Bye!" Perrie said as she followed Zayn out of the apartment.

He didn't even let me explain! What on earth is wrong with him? Why was he so angry? I've never made anyone this mad at me. I felt terrible, but he doesn't really have any right to tell me who to date and who not to date. What's his problem?

*********

Riana's P.O.V:-

After listening to the entire story, I sure can say one thing Zayn is totally into Alisha! The only reason he was so furious was that he was jealous. Well I can tell that, but Alisha can't or maybe she is just in denial and isn't admitting it. What Zayn did was wrong though; he shouldn't have shouted like that.