Chapter 27:-

Author's note:-

Hello! Surprise! This is like a late Christmas and new year gift for you all! This chappie SUPER LONG! I hope you all like it ! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's just hope 2013 is better than 2012. When I have kids I'm going to show them the movie 2012 and tell them I survived through all that AHAHAHA ... Anyway so I'll let you people read now...oh yeah! Almost forgot!

This chappie is dedicated to @djxoxox because her comment on my previous chapter made me happy :) You rock @djxoxox !! :p

Okay NOW you all may read in peace :D ...Oh and to all silent readers please comment and give me some feedback ... Pretty please?

Thanks for reading all of you ... And now I'm seriously going to shu'up and let you all read in peace.

LALALALALA ..Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27:

Riana's P.O.V:

I wake up to the sound of my cell phone beeping. Bleep. Bleep. Groaning I sit up and grab the phone that was placed on the side table. It was a text message from Harry.

Hey Ri! I've wanted to ask you this for a while now, but didn't have the guts to ask you in person, so Lou suggested to text it to you. Here, I am texting it to you....umm... So Riana will you ... Will you go out with me? .xx -H

Thank the lords above! Finally! I felt like jumping up and down, ehh, but I'm too lazy too. I'll virtually jump up and down, but before I got the chance to do that my phone bleeped again. It was Harry again.

Will you? .x -H

In all that excitement I forgot to reply. Aww, he's getting impatient. Cute! I start typing in my reply.

Yes :) -R

I press the send button and within a second his reply pops up. I click on the bubble to view the message.

We'll go somewhere after Alisha's birthday party at the club.x -H

Sounds good :) -R

I'm going on a date with Harry freaking Styles! Someone pinch me! AAAAAAAAAAAA!

"Lishy! He finally asked me out!" I yell at the top of my lungs as Alisha stumbled her way in my room.

"Finaaalllyyy!" She exclaimed hugging me.

"Yeah! He said we will go somewhere after your surprise party tonight!" I blabbered without realizing what I had just said.

Shoot! I told her about the party. Zayn's going to kill me. Awesome job Ri!

"After my surprise what?" Alisha said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" I blubbered.

"Ri! Spill!" She said.

"Okay okay! Don't tell Zayn I told you! You weren't supposed to know about this."

"Alright I won't."

"So Zayn planned a party for you at the club. We're all going clubbing in the evening." Riana said smiling and then continued, "And you didn't hear this from me!"

I giggled and said, " Ah, clubbing. It'll be fun."

"Yeah it will! Im actually looking forward to my date this evening, but clubbing will be fun as well."

"Yeah I can see that." Alisha added as my smile grew wider. Is it humanly possible to smile this much? Well, it doesn't really matter since I've never been normal. Why should I start now? Ow! My cheeks hurt. Why can't I stop smiling?