Chapter 24:-

Author's Note:-

YAY! I UPDATED! It was a pretty fast update based on all my other updates which are like after weeks. Not one of my fastes updates though. Sooooo I left the story on a cliff hanger last time :) Liked it? You guys! I need more feedback please comment and tell me what you people think!

PS: 2 people unfanned me :'( Im sad! 

This chappie is dedicated to my twin sister , @Dreamswriter! Love you babe ;) (Was waiting for this chappie to come so I could dedicate it to you already!...Yay! It finally came)

ENJOY READING Y'ALL! :)xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24:-

Eleanor's P.O.V:-

Perrie and I have been shopping for three hours now, but I have been ranting more than I've been shooping.

"I can't believe he forgot!" I said for probably the fiftieth time now.

"El, relax." Perrie said.

"Relax?! How can I relax? The love of my life forgot that it is our anniversary today! How can I tell that he loves me if he cannot remember the date we met on?! How?!" I shouted.

"Eleanor, I'm sure he loves you. Boys... buys are like that sometimes." Perrie said.

"Well I cannot stand this! What kind of a boyfriend is he? Do I have no importance in his life?"

"Of course you're important to him! " Perrie exclaimed.

"Then why doesn't her remember the day we met?!"

Perrie opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted as her cell phone started buzzing.

"One sec, I've got to get this." She said, holding up the phone next to her ear and taking a few steps away from me.

"Yeah ... yeah... okay... bye." I heard Perrie say.

"Who was it?" I asked, as she walked back towards me.

"Umm... the girls." Perrie answered and then continued, "You know what we should go home now."

"What? Why? You haven't even bought anything yet."

"It's okay! Let's go home!" Perrie said, eagerly.

"Okay then... let's go back." I said still confused.

What on earth is wrong with the girl? She said she wants to go shopping, but doesn't end up buying anything and then she insists on leaving. I think she got irritated by all my ranting.

*****

Louis' P.O.V:-

"Shush! Shush! They'll be up any minute now! Perrie just texted that they're almost there." I shouted.

I looked around the room with a proud smile on my face. I was quite proud of myself and the boys. We actually managed to do all this. The entire living room was illuminated with candles, there were rose petals all over the floor, balloons, streamers and a huge banner hung right in the middle telling Eleanor that I loved her. The rose petals marked a trail which headed outside the beach house and all the way to the dock where our yacht was parked. We had also decorated the yacht with candles and flowers. Eleanor and I would have dinner on the boat and then we were going to spend the entire night on it. This will be such a romantic night! It's going to be better than spending a whole day in Carrot Land!