Malfoy Manor

Author's Note- I am so terribly sorry. I wanted this chapter to be so much longer, but this was the best place to end it. THANK YOU FOR READING! If you like this YOU ARE AWESOME!! YOU DESERVE CANDY!!

Disclaimer- I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or places. I only own my characters Serena Snape and Ariana Riddle.

(Unedited)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I pay for my books, I walk to Eeylops Owl Emporium and Magical Menagerie. As I look around the store, I see many different types of owls, toads, cats, and types of rats. After awhile, I finally find the perfect pet. A beautiful, blue-eyed, Siamese cat. I make my purchase, walk outside, and trying to find Father. I walk around forever trying to find him. After about an hour, I see him deep in conversation with to another wizard.

As I approach, Father quickly nods and turns to me.

"Have you found everything on your list?"

I smile and nod.

"Ready to return home to pack for school?"

I smile and nods again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we are home, I pack quickly. Father told me once we got home that we have a dinner to night with Lucius Malfoy and his family. After I finish, I quickly shower and do my hair. I look through the wardrobe to find a dress that I could wear. Finally I find one at the very back. It is short white dress with blue lace around the top half.

After I am finished getting ready, we head to the Malfoy's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have just arrived at the house. Mansion may be huge, but is gloomy and dark. As we walk up to the front door, I see pure white peacocks wandering around the lawn. They look up at us bored, but then continue searching the ground for food.

Suddenly the doors to the mansion swing open, and a tall man with pure white hair steps out. He is dressed in expensive robes and walk with a cane, even though he seems not to need it. Behind him is an small, timid house elf. As we walk inside the house elf keeps its eyes down and will not look up at anyone. I realize it fears what it master may do to it. For Father never kept house elves.

The inside of the Malfoy Mansion is lavishly decorated but at the same time, still dark and villainous. As we walk through the mansion, I peak down long corridors. The mansion just goes on forever.

We reach an open room with a long table in the middle of it. On the far wall is a fireplace with a sitting area in front of it. I stick close behind Father as we walk in, for the people sitting around the table do not look friendly. Their stone cold gazes stare back at me, making me want to turn and run.

Around the table there is, a man with platinum blond hair, a woman with platinum blond and black hair, a boy around my age with platinum blond hair, and a women with curly black hair.

I stay quiet as Father talks with who I learned was Lucius Malfoy. Quietly I eat, until I hear someone say my name.

"Oh excuse me, my mind had wandered."

"I had asked if you were happy to be attending Hogwarts this year." Said Lucius.

"Yes, I am very glad to finally attend."

"Hopefully you will be placed in Slytherin. Then Draco can show you around."

"Hopefully." I say half-heartedly. Then turn my attention back to eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner is finished, Father walks off with Lucius and Draco while I am stuck with Narcissa and Bellatrix. They ask me all sorts of questions, and I try to answer them the best I can. It feels more like an interview, than harmless questioning.

Already I can tell Narcissa is the nicer one of the two. She ask me more general questions. While Bellatrix asks personal question, as if trying to find fault. But the next question makes me almost freeze.

"So when you get older and Voldemort finally returns, will you join his forces?" Asks Bellatrix.

"I....I have not really thought of anything of what I will do after school yet."

"Well consider it a chance to be apart of the winning side." Says Bellatrix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we get back home, I am throughly exhausted. I quickly check to make sure that I have everything packed and ready for the trip to Hogwarts tomorrow. Walking downstairs, I see Father sitting on the couch. As I walk closer, I see he is holding a photo of someone and is crying.

But then he hears me, and hurriedly puts the photo away. I see him wipe the tears away, as I quickly run toward the kitchen. That is the second time I have seen Father cry. The first was when Mum died

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE-
SERIOUSLY YOU ARE AWESOME AND DERSVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WANTED. LIKE MAYBE A SHIRTLESS LOKI. IDK. XD