Chapter 1: Jang Meet Ahn

1 YEAR LATER

(this is they're Uniform Guys)

Yujin's 

"CHOI YENA!!! YOU DUCK STOP PLAYING ON YOUR POND!!" that was the only thiing i said.. this duck.. i know we like water but this.. being late is a big no no, I'm Good Boy duh..

"wait up doggie! i know you don't like it to be late but i'm sorry i'm you're best friend so you can't leave without me!" ugh.. thiss duck..! 

"Just move your ass faster!" i shout again and then i saw him coming downstairs....twerking..

"hyung-.... aish... how dumb can you be..." i muttered hoping he didn't heard it

"i did move my ass fast?" he asked me.. look how dumb he is now....

i walk away to his dumbness i know he'll follow me so i didn't mind him, we've been neighbors since diapers....

"YAH WAIT UP YUJ!" i heard him shout he immediately made way to his car.... and i made my way to my car too.. its simple routine....

------------------------

"WAIT- THAT'S YUJIN AND YENA'S CAR!!"

"OMO.. OUR KINGS ARE HERE!"

"WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!"

"HYEWON, CHAEWON IS ALREADY TAKEN "

"AND I'M SURE HITOMI AND CHAEYEON FOUND WHO THEY LIKE.."

"SO OUR FIGHTS AND PRIZE IS YUJIN AND YENA?! OMO..."

that was the gossip i heard.. this car.. i hate it because it doesn't have roof- oh.. i can actually bring the roof back.... yena... well his unbothered... because his car literally has roof... geez i forgot being popular after summer break...

i park my car beside yena, i wore my blue blazer and loosen my Neck tie.. its suffocating...

i tour my eyes.. to see fan girls and fan boys screaming and taking picture of us... then i saw a girl with a red hair... i smirked thinking of teasing a dense duck

"hyung.... how's your relationship with yuri?" i asked smirking....

"h-huh? well we're friends..but she always give me homemade foods.. i like it" see? how dense he is? 

"How dense dumb duck..." i muttered

"what did you just say?" he  asked confused i shrugged his question and follow my gaze to yuri... just to see... huh? that woman is... familiar.....

"Hyung.."

"what?" 

"do you know her? her name?" i asked and pointed at the girl with straight dead face and a pointy cute nose