9~ "visitor"

Dream pov

I gently grabbed Georges hand and we headed to the car. We drove home in a peaceful silence, with a soft hum from the radio filling the car. George unlocked the door and walked into the room. I quickly changed into some comfortable clothes, a t-shirt, and sweats. I turned to George, who was putting his clothes from the day in the hamper. His fragile little figure was so beautiful under the dim moonlight that flooded the room. I couldn't help but stare as he moved throughout the room. He noticed me staring, and I felt heat rise to my face, as I quickly laid down in the bed. I heard him softly giggle as he crawled in beside me. He nuzzled into my chest, which startled me at first, but I gently wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close.

We woke up to a loud and continuous knocking on the front door. I jumped up, still in my pajamas, George following close behind me. He was cold from getting out of the blankets so abruptly, so he snuggled into my side as I unlocked the door. I opened the door, and George practically launched himself off of me. I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.

"Dude, are you just gonna stand there?" He said laughing

"WHAT THE HELL" I said pulling him into a hug

George joined in the hug "sapnap what are you doing here?"

"I knew dream was here, and it was the perfect opportunity for all of us to hang out"

I was overjoyed that sapnap was here. There was only one issue...he didn't know about me and George

~

George pov

"Sap, you can take the couch, me and dream have been in my room anyways"

"Oooooo I bet you guys cuddle every night" he said teasingly

Dream shot me a nervous look, and I laughed awkwardly

"Dude that plane ride was horrible" sap laughed "I'm gonna nap for a little"

He flopped onto the couch and I pulled clay by the arm, into my room

"What the hell are we supposed to do? Do we want to tell him?" I said

"I mean, I don't want to make him feel like he's a third wheel..." clay said "I want to tell him, but I think we should wait and hang out together first."

I nodded my head in agreement and sat on the bed.

"Well what should we go out and do?" I asked "what do you think sapnap would want to do"

Dream thought for a minute before speaking "I think he'd like going to that arcade. Plus, we only played laser tag, we didn't get to experience any of the games either"

"Yeah, that actually sounds really fun."

Clay laid down on the bed and pulled me down with him. "A little nap wouldn't hurt, sap will probably be passed out for the rest of the day with that jet lag"

I cuddled into dreams chest and melted into his embrace.

Sapnap pov

I woke up with the sudden urge to use the bathroom. I didn't know my way around Georges house, and I didn't want to intrude. Neither dream or George were out in the living area. I went to the room that had little stickers plastered on the door. I knew this was Georges room because both he and clay had walked in after I arrived and laid on the couch. I knocked on the door but got no response. I carefully twisted the doorknob and peeked in. On the bed, George and dream were cuddling.

"Aw no fucking way" I smirked, pulling out my phone. I snapped a picture before closing the door. Dream and George had always flirted on streams and in videos, but this...THIS was amazing. When I had arrived, both looked like they had just woken up, and George was clinging to clay. I knew something was up between them. I peeked into the other rooms to search for the bathroom.

(Oooo new pov :) I HAD to add sapnap into the story, I couldn't resist. So, George and dream are trying to keep their little relationship a secret so he doesn't feel left out, but he already knows and he's super excited lol, just in case it was confusing. Anyways Sappy nappy won't be in the story for that long :( I have to have some moments between George and dream for the story to progress and I don't know how possible that is with sap in the same house.)

sorry, this was short :(

751 words