1~"Surprise"

OKAY BEFORE YOU READ

This was my first ever fic, and my writing has very much progressed since this has been written. (haha self plus go read my other work) im not the most fond of this story but it was my first so im keeping it up :)

George's pov

I woke up feeling extra groggy. When I sat up, I looked out my window, squinting my eyes to adjust to the light. It was fairly gloomy and looked like it was going to rain. I picked up my phone and saw I had missed calls from dream. Six missed calls...

I immediately thought something was wrong, so I called back, anxiously waiting for him to pick up. To my surprise, he did and he didn't seem upset or in trouble.

"Hey...are you okay? I'm sorry I slept in and I didn't see you call and I just-" I was cut off by dreams laughter

"Calm down George, I was just excited to tell you that I bought something..."

"Oh. Well, what did you buy?"

"Guess." Dream said, and oddly enough I could tell he was smirking on the other end.

"Uhhh a new mic? Maybe a monitor?" I had automatically assumed it was related to his YouTube channel.

"No George. Think. What have I been talking about for months?"

"No way..." I whispered I was hoping I was right about what he bought

"Yes way"

Clay pov

I giggled slightly. I had bought a ticket to London. I had been talking about wanting to meet George in person for a while now. George wanted to meet me too, but he really couldn't do anything about it, being that he didn't have a visa

"Dream you're kidding!" George practically squealed through the phone.

"I leave Friday," I said. I was so excited to see him-

Well, I'd seen him before. through a screen. Funny enough he'd never even seen my face. That was the only part I was nervous for...him seeing my face

"OH MY GOD CLAY YOU'RE JOKING!!! IVE GOT TO GO, I HAVE TWO DAYS TO CLEAN MY FLAT, GO GROCERY SHOPPING, AND GET A HAIRCUT"

Before I could reply he hung up.

It's cute that he wants to make it perfect for me.

wait...CUTE!?!

George pov

I had the rest of today and tomorrow to get everything done so the clay would have a nice stay.

The first thing I did was grocery shop. I picked up some simple snacks. Clay mentioned liking crisps often, he calls them chips in America. I also knew he liked candy, so I picked that up too. I also got some ingredients for a few meals.

After I got home I put everything away in my cupboards and refrigerator. It was about 3 pm, so I had time to go get a haircut

~time skip~

The barber spun me around to look at myself in the mirror

I hope clay likes it

WOAH WHAT

When I got home I made a small dinner and climbed into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly. 

(Hiiii, I'm sorry this chapter isn't very interesting, it's just the intro. Anyways, I do think you'll end up enjoying this story. most of my chapters are pre-written, so if this story is popular I can update multiple times a week :)) Also if you ever have any recommendations for the story feel free to comment! I can always add more to this story)

528 words