the beginning

—On the morning of the seventh of October in the house of the Alex family , someone rang the bell When Alex'mother opened the door she saw a military lieutenant in front of the door??!!
The Military lieutenant is Alex's friend in the army and he was an eilte with Alex , and his name is Mikael Berbatov.
After the greeting, Mikael said ,can I see Alex .
Then she called Alex , and Alex came out.
Alex : hello, Lieutenant  (Bar ) 😲!!
Bar : How are you ?
Alex : thanks bro , what brought you here?🤔
Bar : I want to talk to you about important thing ?
Alex : speak, I'm listening.
Bar : I can't speak here!🤐. Let's go somewhere else?
Alex : so we go where??🤔
Bar : Let's go now , when we get , you will know .🤫

- After 10 min at the place where Bar taken Alex to :•
Bar : let's go
Alex : where are we , and what is this place 😳
Bar : First let as go in, And then we will explain to you.!

-when they entered, There were two waiting for them, the first was standing and smoking, was Defense minister (Othman Fernandez) , and the second was a man with white hair and blak mustache,was second deputy chief of (G0) Diego Moriatti and Alex know Othman but he didn't know Diego !?
Othman : welcome Alex we were talking about you!!
Alex : why are you talking about me ? Who are you ??😦. He ask diego !
Diego : My name is Diego Moriatti I'm Second deputy chief of (G0) . 
Othman:do you know him now ?
Alex : yes I know him sir .
Othman:Alex you must listen to Diego .
Diego : Two deys ago, we sent three of our elite clients from (G0) , to the tobacco area (Sergio Ramirez's area of influence ) , But cutting off separation from them, and we don't know their whereabouts or their fate , and we summoned you because you were the best among your two graduates, and you are one of few trusted .
Othman : Now we are asking you to take charge of these two hard missions, the first mission which it is enter the Ramirez area and find the three agents,
and the second task is to join the Ramirez's gang which it is one of the most dangerous things in the world gang , enter a spy inside a gang.
Alex : I accept both missions with pride.
Diego : ok , now lieutenant Bar will informs you of the identites and names of the three lost clients, but you should know , no one else is allowed to know our plan and this meeting ,Even the government should not be aware of this meeting, because of the traitors .

-Then Othman and Diego left and let Bar and Alex talk about the plan and missing clients.
Bar : Well Alex at the first, you should know that you should not trust anyone, and this is the files of the three clients, the first clint's name is Ben , the second's name is Ali , and the last one is Adam,
Now let us get into our main topic , First, you must change your name, you must choose another name for you . After this , you have to change your features of your face in order not to recognize and on your face to harm your family because of you. Alex! you should know when you try to get into a mafia gang you have to kill in cold blood and without conscience. Because most of the time to get into a gang you have to kill someone!!
Alex : I will do my best!

- At these times in the conference room of the six mafia leaders, they are in meeting and their gathering is present at the meeting

Frankei: what did you do with the intelligence agency? He ask Ramirez.
Ramirez: one of them died under torture, and the other two did not speak not one word !!!
Frankei: why you kill him ?!? With an angry voice😡
Ramirez: It is not my fault, he didn't bear the torture. What is your problem if he died or not ?😡
Vladimir: Don't fight over something trivial like this , A client like this doesn't deserve as quarrels.
Frankei: yes you're right, so when will the shipment arrive ?!
Vladimir: It's on the way they said it's on the border, in this manner, the shipment will arrive tomorrow morning.
Pedro: who requested the shipment this time?
Vladimir: the prime minister.
Ramirez: what a fool how mach he paid this time?!
Vladimir: He paid out five million dollars $
Ramirez: wow, how cool is that idiot always paying huge sums!
Michael: so, let's wait for the morning to come and see what will happen.!

To be continued