"Bright you sketched the map of local streets near the targeted area?" Gun who was standing behind him the entire time , asked. Bright nodded and pushed his hand in his pocket and carelessly pulled out the first paper he felt his hand touched. He tossed it to Gun who caught and unfolded the neatly folded paper and his expressions changed as he read the content.

He frowned and read out loud, confused " Prepare 1500 words history essay on Korean cold war?"

Bright looked at him confused until realisation hit him and he immediately snatched the paper from his hand.

Gun stared at him confused while Bright pulled out another paper and handed it to Gun, clearing his throat awkwardly.

Gun took the paper but didn't unfold it instead he stared at Bright "Did you secretly join the college?"

Bright didn't speak, just gave him a cold look. Gun snickered and unfolded the paper, muttering "That doesn't even look like your handwriting anyway"

"You'll gather around 7pm" Bright replied and turned to Gun "We need to check out the area first"

And with that, both guys left.
.
.
.

Mike was casually strolling across the streets, with his hands in his pockets. He walked passed by the coffee shop where he met Type. He smiled, glancing inside hoping to meet the guy again but Ofcourse the chances of him there were very slight.

He didn't really pay attention to where he was heading. He still had plenty of time before he had to meet everyone at 7. He looked up and felt himself surrounded by tons of people.

He tried to squeezed passed by them, occasionally glancing at the busy road besides the walk path. Suddenly he felt someone collided into his shoulder hard, pushing Mike to his side.

Mike tried to grab something to balance himself. He hurriedly looked behind at the person who didn't even stop to apologise.

"My purse!"  Mike heard a lady in her early 40's shrieking, pointing to the guy who just ran in opposite direction "Police! Someone call Police!"

Mike didn't hear her last words and without having seconds thoughts, he turned back and took swift steps towards the robber.

Although Mike was really good with technology but his physical conditions weren't very good. He reached nearer to him, almost trapping him in a dead end.

That was a lean guy in his late teens, younger than Mike. Before Mike could step forward and decide rather to take purse from him and divide the money or should he become honest and give the purse back to the lady, he heard a familiar voice

"Drop the bag and raise your hands!"

Mike felt the chills running down his back. The voice was kind of familiar yet it was so dominating and powerful, just like a real police officer's.

He slowly turned back and his body somewhat relaxed when he saw Type standing there. Boy was barely a teenager so he got scared and dropped the bag.

Type picked up the bag carefully and gave boy a cold glare
"How old are you?"

"S-seventeen" Boy muttered, shaking. Type glared at him hard, making the boy almost piss his pants.

"How much money do you have with you right now?" Type asked, his voice strict.

Mike stared at Type in Confusion. Is he robbing the robber? Is he one of us? A small flicker of hope and happiness lit inside Mike's heart. And for a mere second, he felt like he could see himself standing besides Type in future.