Home sweet home

For a while her screen only shown darkness, only the faintest signs of shapes could be made out. The sound of dust from the outside storm they just gotten out of blown all over the place and settled at both there feet. Then she heard the sound of hardened work boots hitting the ground, the room slowly lit up with a dim warm yellow light.

By her point of view, the room was full of random junk. Still it was again, very random so maybe just maybe it would have just what Eve was looking for.  Eve looked down and saw Wall-E pointing too father into the room, and she followed him. The room was so colorful, every little thing seemed to catch her eyes. She was so used to white and black all day long that the strang dark background with bright colors in front of everything. A Little bug crawlled across some of the items, Eve had never seen a bug before, so she didn't know what she was looking at. She considered shooting at the bug, but then the thing climbed into a old pieace of food, and she decided it was a sort of pet too Wall-E. At one point she turned her head to one side, and saw a fake bass on the wall. To you and me it was a bass, but to Eve it was a strange long dead animal, so when she leaned her head in close to look at it and suddenly the thing started singing right in her face "here's a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note to note, don't worry, be happy." She pointed her blaster arm right at it, not ready to fire, but as a warning. Wall-E heard the starter sound of the blaster, and when he turned he's head he saw her ready to blow, and ran over to her and grabbed her arm and shook he's head. "Hey! Wait please don't!" She shot him a bad look and turned back over to the singing bass. "It's just a toy! Please!" He started pulling her away slowly as she let him do so. They started going though the rest of the home, Eve more on guard after that. 

Wall-E started looking around, and Eve stood still as Wall-E shown her one thing after a aouther, slowly Eve's cold face because more soft again after Wall-E's home items kept doing weirder and weirder things he did not understand. "Do you know what those things are?" Eve asked with a plain voice, and Wall-E shook he's head no, not being able to met her eyes. "There human made ideas. Though..." Eve picked up one of the things too the side of the wall, it was a can opener, and she looked at it like a alien object. "I don't know just what most of these things do..." Wall-E nodded, but put the things he had in he's arms back on the shelf. 

Then Wall-E turned he's over over to the very back of he's home, then in a meek voice he said. "Oh... Look at this, please." Then he grabbed a small black tape on the right side of the wall, then he put it into the very old tv at the end of the home, and waited by it as it took a while. Eve waited very pasently by him, keeping her arms to her sides. Then on the tv the movie Hello Dolly was put on in the middle of the show. The second the song with cherry music started going Wall-E did the weirdest thing to Eve, he started humming and tapping he's feet, and seemingly forgetting that she was Even there, Wall-E reallystarted dancing around the room, or at least the small bit of spacethat he did have to do that. He hummed the song really well, like heunderstood every tone the song had to offer. Eve put her hand to her chin, made a little "Huh," sound, then a blue light came over the room as she scanned the screen. Clearly these where humans, but the clothes they wore, their bodies, and their movements where foren in very way too Eve. In the middle of scanning Wall-E jumped in front of her and the screen and started dancing in front of her, and when Even stopped and looked at him with her blank face, Wall-E shyly laughed then slowly stopped. And when he started walking backwards he hit the wall and fell down, some items falling on him in a very cartoony way. Eve's blank mask fell too, and she actually laughed, a good hearted, light laugh. The kind that would make your soul feel good. Eve made a little bit of room around her, then made a mook impression of their danicng, but it was more like strange hoping. But her legs where so powerull that items stopped falling off the walls, and horribleing banging sounds that could have been heard from the storm outside. "Hey, hey please stop Eve!" Wall-E cried weakly. suddenly Eve stopped and again looked blank faced, she changed like a switch. Wall-E clapped weakly and laughed a little, with little bits of items on he's head. Then weakly he got up and started looking around for other things to show her. Eve started smiling again, a light smile on her lips. Wall-E couldn't met her face but he known she was. "Oh." Wall-E suddenly thought then looked though he's red and white lunch box, and turned back to her holding something new. It was a little plant inside a old old brown boot. She bent down and looked at it. "Huh, what is that?..." Eve asked, not really to Wall-E but too herself, rubbing her chin. Wall-E shook he's head. Even started her blue scan of it, and looked up to him and smiled at him, Wall-E looked away and laughed a little, utill suddenly they both heard a beeping noise, and when Wall-E turned back the blue light had turned green, and Eve's face was now just in shook. "Oh, oh..." Eve's body straghted, and quickly a spot in her stomach a slot was opened, a very small slot but big enough for her to take the plant from Wall-E's hands and stuff it inside and shut it off again, the plant being gone. Eve gave Wall-E a sorry look before the beeping noise got louder and loud, and the hole building's power went off and the dark was all either of them could see, and Eve's body fell to the ground lifeless.

Even now and then a green light would flash in the darkness. And with a face of horror and shook Wall-E looked down at her. "Eve? Eve? Hey, hey! Eve! Hey Eve! EVE!?"