The Spaceship

Throw crumbing roads and dirt sidewalks , flowing paper flying free throw the sky, Wall-E ran after the red dot. All the work and strain of the day had left him and now he was running at as fast of a speed he could do.

But the dot was faster and never stopped, it was able to pass throw any object that was thrown it's way, but Wall-E kept up, a small smile on he's face, like a child's. He's brown hair brushing past he's ears and nearly taking off he's goggles, but he wound't let that happen.

With a mighty jump, he leaped off the end of a dead road and started back on a unending dirt garbage land, filled with orange sand and yellow lighting, all that had once been sea, making the dot even harder to see, but Wall-E kept up still, trying to keep he's arms in front of him but mostly failing.

Suddenly the red dot stopped and Wall-E was given a break at last. But he didn't save this time, no he bent down and reached out for the dot- but it went right throw he's hand!

Before Wall-E even had time to think about this, a hole new group of red dots came and went around he's dot. Then suddenly the rumbling noise became louder and the earth sky turned hot.

Wall-E looked up, and above him was a heard of bright white light! All coming from the same place!. Wall-E started to make a run for the left, but then a storm of bright red hot fire came from the sky! And when he turned for he's right the same thing happened only closer then ever! At a loss of what to do, he did the only thing he could and started digging at a unbelievable speed!

Steam, a large unGodly amount of stream roiled out the large white ship. With the heat cooling down, slowly, almost shivering Wall-E pulled himself out of the ground, making little wimpers and other small noises. Right as he lifted he's head up the end of something large and metal hit he's head, and he had to carefully pull himself out of there so he didn't hit it again.

With great care he stepped away he's hiding spot and moved out some to get a better look. Yes, it was a large ship. Unlike any one he had ever seen before, even in he's far off past.

Then a door on the ship opened up and a pod of some sort was lifted down. Wall-E tried to make himself less known by hiding behind a small rock, which didn't really help much... When it came to the ground a blue light came out and did a search across the dirt ground around it. Wall-E toke the time to watch this, slowly backing off from he's rock. The blue light went back in and it became silent again. Suddenly the door to the pod opened up and Wall-E scrammed out of sight behind a real big rock.

Out came something Wall-E hadn't really seen before, but in some small way, he has. It was a large white robot mec suit, it's form was vary, human. It could be human!

But then it gracefully hoover from the door and turned it's back to Wall-E, the smae kind of blue light coming from a light on it's right hand. Something about the way it moved was so... robot like, no life. But it seemed human.

Wall-E spent so much time staring at the thing that when the ship started heating up again, he barely had time to covor up once more before it left in a how of bright yellow light.

Right as Wall-E slowly lifted himself up again, he shall far off was the suit thing watching the ship, and as the ship went out of sight, the thing lifted it's self up and toke off into the sky!

In swirls and wide circles the thing flown around the dirt coverd land, showing well with how white it was. Up and down, high and low, one time nearly hitting Wall-E.

He was, to say in shock. The way that the suit moved, it's pose, it was clearly human. There must be a human under there! Wall-E thought as he leaned against the rock he was on. But as he pushed to hard, he broke off a part of the rock and gasped. Suddenly the human turned around and shoot the rock Wall-E was behind.

A big cloud of dust flying into the air, going far into the sky. After a few moments of silence, the human pulled down the gun on their left arm and turned around, hoovering away.

Wall-E was left in shock, shaking with fear. Barely not hit by the blast! But as Wall-E looked back to the human going away, he known he had to talk to him... But how?

Far away in the trash city he had made, Wall-E followed the human silently, trying to to be killed. The human was clearly looking for something, what he did not know. Right now Wall-E and he's friend the cock roach where hiding behind a large pile of rober tiers, when the roach jumped on one and with a quick look to a worried Wall-E, started running over to the human.

Like Wall-E feared, as soon as the roach got near the human it turned around and blasted it! Almost making Wall-E fall over in shock! But after a few seconds the roach came out and kindly walked up to the human. Oddly, the human pulled back the gun and let the roach go up their arm.

The human actually laughed! Thought oddly it was more high piched then Wall-E would have thought- right as he laughed too, the human stopped what he was doing and started rapid fair shooting at Wall-E at a fast speed! He barely had time to get out of the way.

After every last tire pile was gone Wall-E had no chose but to fall to the ground, holding he's head in fear.

After a few seconds of laying still, a strong straght forward voice came "Get up." Wall-E was taken a back from the tone of the voice, it was clearly female. "Get up." Slowly Wall-E lifted he's head and looked up at the human. Light hit down on, um, her. A gun shown right at he's face, with he's roach friend on top. He moved he's hand from he's head and the roach jumped down onto it. Quickly the human did a scan of him, blue light washing over him, but as soon as the scan was clear, the human turned around with out a care in the world...

Wall-E needed to talk to her...