Day at work

It was lucky the day had been bright today, because Wall-E was working hard that day. He had made a vary large pile, to the point where the begging of a garbage tower could be pointed out.

Wall-E had found all kinds of great new things, not he's best, but it was a good run. Right now Wall-E was crushing up a big block of trash, and letting it go. The sun was now hitting hard agent the land, and the sky was hinting purple and red.

The last brick of the day fell to the ground and was carefully lifted up and placed into it's spot. Just like he's home, Wall-E noticed the rust on a once white fridge off in the distinct and walked over to it.

There was a little handle to the left of it, but when he pulled on it the fridge barely moved at all. After yanking on it a few more times a slight click noise was heard about he smiled as the fridge opened up...

He's smile fell and he month was left slightly open. The color was the vary first thing that popped out to him. It was... Green? Hadn't he seen that before? A long time ago.

It was a small winding sprouting plant. It looked completely healthy and clean next to dry old dirt. Out of place and in a world it didn't belong to.

After of a few seconds of staring of it in ah, he gathered himself and brought out he's hands and carefully gathered up the dirt around the plant and lifted the small tree up into the air, out of the fridge and right up to he's face. He grinned widely, turned around and ran over to he's lunch box, with care laying it in a old small boot he found earlier that day.

Sadly he couldn't shut the lid to he's box anymore, but that didn't seem to bother him and he picked up he's lunch box and started back him, nearly skipping the hole way there.

Coming into sight of he's truck, he was growing somewhat tired, and since it was still light outside he'd thought that after he placed he's new little plant back at home he'd go out and charge a little more, but right as he got to the top of he's door and was about to walk in, he noticed it.

A red dot. A out of place red dot. That had not been there before. Wall-E didn't know what to think of this little dot, then the dot started shaking and right as Wall-E bent down to the grab the dot, or at least feel it, the dot suddenly came to life and quick as a flash went down he's door way and off he's 'lawn'.

Wall-E, wide eyed, roiled he's shoulders and ran after the dot in a hurry! He's bug friend watching him as he ran off at a nearly unhuman speed. As more red dots started showing up in the background, where Wall-E could not see them.