Put on your Sunday clothes

Far below the misty foggy bog that held the hole world in one piece was the dark gray machine buildings, old warn and rusted. The fog hid most of it. Farther down the mist lighten up and the tippy tops of something large and brown came up. Soon it was reviled to be hundreds upon hundreds of lawyered bricks. As more detail is show the bricks become more full of scraps and gunk. Finally a different kind of building is shown, one with Windows, roof tops and door.

Man made.

Color seemed drained from the land fully. Only pale oranges and Brown's could be seen.  Stray paper flown harshly throw the air in this way and that, no end in sight. Any remaining cars and other city pressures where long dusted and crushed up. A mummy of scrap and metal. But deeper down in the dead city, near a down town area was a ever so slightly more orange spot. Where a pleasant song what playing far into the sky above. The only 'life' in all of earth...

Next to a small pile of trash was a messy unchurched pile of lose trash was a song playing, beautiful and full of 60s flair! Then a broken down small machine box was laided beside the trash. Behind the trash a old crusty broom plopped down and swept up all the trash at a fast speed. Then when all the trash was inside the box a lid was shut and on the back a Crane was slowly pulled around and around, whilst inside the box the trash was crushed tighter and tighter together. Then the crane was dropped and suddenly the lid opened and a square trash block flown down to the ground, all net and dandy.

The block was lifted into the air with a gloved hands. Turning around the block was layed beside carefully with the other blocks in the row, gently the block was fastened in too place perfectly.

The figure snapped out of he's work to a block in the back of the trash building. Trapped inside the trash cube was a medium sized metal plate. The man quickly took off he's goggles to get a better look, put then back on real quick. Leaning all the way over to the brick, with a few failed pulls he yanked out the plate. It wasn't quite what he was looking for, but it was too nice to just leave hear! So he pulled out bent over to he's crusher machine and next to it was a old lathe lunch pail a faded white and red, grabbed it and opened it up, laying it carefully inside.

Looking out to the, the bright sun was going lower down into the sky. The one sign to the ability of nature. This meant it was almost time for his brake. Quickly he turns off the music coming from he's machine vest around he's chest, and turned back to the trash pile. Where a small little brown cockroach was looking back at him.  A small smile on he's face, he layed out his hand to the roach, which it gladly crawled up his hand, up he's arm and finally with a little tickle rested on he's shoulder, quite comity and content. Next to where the roach rested was the BL brand of WALL-E, which just so happens to be the man's self given name!

With one last look at he's day's hard work, WALL-E started down the mile long decent from he's work. Unneeded lunchbox and machine in hand.