Sandstorm

(This chapter is for @BFFSwithBill, because they seem to be the only person interested in this story. So that's pretty cool. On to the story...)

Things hadn't gone the way WALL-E was hoping. He had been trying for weeks now to get the strange lady's attention. He'd tried everything! Heck, he even made a statue in her likeness!... at least as well as someone used to crushing trash could anyway.

Right now it was a dark deep blue night, but WALL-E's fake eyes lit up a bright golden yellow as he watched in horror as the lady blown up a large BNL lines ship into flames, then fell down onto the next one beside it, and soon the hole row was blown up into flames.

The human flown down next to one of the remaining anchors and ships, doing so vary slowly, head dropped.

WALL-E was hidden behind the vary end of that ship, watching her sit down onto the anchor, which sitting down was something she didn't often do. Quietly as to not disturb, WALL-E careful stepped into sight, pretending to be interested in the flaming ships. A few cautious tiny steps later  and a couple of small glances later he was about 3 feet away when that same female voice spoke up again, scaring WALL-E so bad that he fell right over onto the dry dirt, legs being thrown up in the air.

When he got back up she was looking at him, but she seemed to be speaking in different languages from any one WALL-E knew. He just looked at her blankly, until she hit the English word for directive.

WALL-E perked up, and she leaned back, repeating "Directive?" WALL-E smiled dumbly and quickly pulled out he's box from behind he's back and fumbled around the dusty red area around them till he was finally able to gather up enough scrap metal to pull up into he's little box. He quickly looked back at the lady, hoping to see if she was impressed before letting go of the grinded up trash and it fell down into a cube.... before falling back into a mesh of trash.

"Ta Da!" WALL-E grinned back at her, throwing out he's arms triumphantly.

Even through the suit it was clear the lady was only pretending to be impressed, through she till did nod and said. "Vary-uh, interesting job." Shyly WALL-E walked back, and in a vary quite yet somewhat high pitched voice said. "Uh, your derivative?" He wasn't quite sure if she was a human or not, but humans can have derivatives right? Though WALL-E wasn't quite sure what that was completely. 

Sharply the lady turned back to the bright red burning flames. "Classified." In a professional cold voice.

"Oh." WALL-E turned back as well. Glancing to him the lady asked. "Your name?" Quickly that same light blue beem from her suit washed over WALL-E's body, probably giving her he's name, but he still wanted to answer. "It's WALL-E." The lady moved back a step. "WALL-E?" WALL-E signed, rolling he's eyes. "WALL-E. That's a older name." She laughed lightly, through it wasn't in a cruel way. No, it was almost comforting.

WALL-E nodded. "N-name?" "EVE." She answered. WALL-E wasn't sure if that was a human name or not. "EVA?" He repeated. EVE moved closer. "No, EVE." "Oh, EVA?" "EVE!" She laughed. "EVE, EVA!" He finally called out. She nodded, arms crossing her chest. "EVE, yes there you go."

It started out low, but soon a growing beeping sound was coming from WALL-E's head, that only he could hear. And after looking behind himself he looked to EVE's left and to he's horror saw a huge overpowering yellow sandstorm coming right to them!

"EVE! Loo-" He was cut off when he moved to her suddenly she pulled out her blaster gun again and pointed it right at him. "EVE look!" But she only stood still pointing right at him. "Ohh no!" And quickly run behind the anchor right as the sandstorm right them!

Amazingly as the dust dirt and grime of the storm blown past her, EVE did not fall over from it's powerful mite. No in fact she stood strong. What made her look around to little success was where that little guy went off too. "WALL-E!?" She called out, not being able to see anything. "WALL-E!?" Suddenly a tiny dirty hand grabbed on to her own and pulled her along.

(Don't worry. I'll write more. Happy thanksgiving.)