"Yes, Sir," they all called out at the same time.

"Eren, this is my team," 

Levi went around an introduced me to all of them. I learned that the blonde guy's name is Eld Gin, the guy with brown hair was Gunther Schultz, the one with light brown hair is Oluo Bozado, and the girl with strawberry blonde hair is Petra Ral, Levi's second in command.

He also told me that they followed him here when he transferred. 

I didn't really like the way Petra was looking at Levi like she was trying to flirt with him with her eyes, so I made a mental note to keep a close eye on her.

Levi also told me that the reason they call him 'captain' is because that is what his rank is in the Survey Corps. 

After all the introductions, Eld and Gunther got into the ring and started to spar together. I couldn't tell who was winning or losing, it was like they were both equals in a fight, neither could get a solid hit on the other.

As Levi was talking with Oluo and Petra and I was watching the sparring match, I heard the door open and the unmistakable screech of Hanji's voice echoes throughout the room. I heard Levi groan as he heard her voice.

"Hey, Levi, I didn't know you would be bringing Eren in today,"

"Yeah, I didn't tell you for a reason, four eyes,"

"And what reason would that be? I saw you two go past the lab, why didn't you stop by?"

"Because I didn't want Eren to get exposed to whatever you're cooking up in there,"

"Come on, Levi, there's nothing in there that would harm him or the---," Levi stopped her with a glare.

"Do not finish that sentence, four eyes,"

"I'm just saying, all the really dangerous stuff is locked away in a vault that I only have access to,"

"Either way, Eren, is not going anywhere near that lab, you're always doing crazy shit in there, even I try to avoid it as much as possible,"

"Fine, then I'll just take Eren on a walk around the facility," she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room before Levi could protest.

Hanji led me around the facility, telling me what each room is for but only telling me about the rooms with labels on them, the one without labels had a key card scanner where only certain people could enter. Those rooms were classified and not even Hanji knew what was in some of those rooms.

She explained more in detail on what she and Levi do here. Hanji is a scientist who does research and Levi is a field agent.

"Hey, Hanji, what exactly do you research here?" I asked her.

"Oh, I see you possess a singularly curious mind don't you?"

"Uh, maybe," I was now regretting asking her about what she does.

"Well, Eren, why don't I show you," she grabbed my hand again and led me to her lab where Levi said that I shouldn't go. 

When I walked into the lab, the smell of chemicals invaded my nose, almost making me gag at the smell. I had to cover my nose to keep myself from throwing up.

"Hanji, are you sure it's safe for me to be in here, the smell is making me sick?"

"Yeah, it's safe, the smells aren't harmful,"

We walk around the lab with Hanji describing everything that I so much as glance at.

I'm glad when I see Mike walk in and I silently try to tell him to do something to get Hanji to leave me alone.

I can now see why Levi is so annoyed with Hanji all the time. She. Never. Shuts. Up.

Right as I'm about to tell Hanji to fuck off a little, Mike senses what I'm trying to tell him and interrupts Hanji as she's telling me about what happens when you mix angel blood with demon blood.

"Hey, Hanji, I need your help with something," Mike tells Hanji. I mouth a silent 'thank you' as he pulls Hanji away. 

Once she's distracted, I text Levi to come and get me from the lab as the chemical smell in here is making me sick.

Levi shows up a few minutes later with a scowl on his face. He looks like he wants to explode on Hanji because he didn't want me in the lab in the first place and look where I'm at now.

"Come on, Eren, I want to show you something," Levi says as he leads me out of the lab.

We walk to a large door labeled 'Scout Room' and he opens the door to reveal a large room with different obstacle courses.

I see Petra fly past me using some type of gear. I just watch as she and the others fly through the obstacle course. They look like Spider-man swinging through the fake trees and walls.

"What are they using, Levi, because I want to try it?" I ask him with an amazed look on my face.

"That's ODM gear, it allows us to fly without having to use our wings, we often have work in cramped spaces so it's easier than using wings."

"Can try it?"

"No, not in your condition, one wrong move and you can get seriously hurt. The first time I messed up I broke my arm and leg in three places and had four bruised ribs. I haven't messed up since,"

"Ok, fine, but I want to see you use it,"

"Some other time, I have to get you home,"

"Why?"

"Because I have a meeting in an hour and you can't be there and I don't trust anyone else enough to watch over you, plus I don't know how long the meeting is going to be or what it's about,"

"I don't need anyone to 'babysit' me, I'm a grown twenty-two-year-old man who can take care of himself,"

"It's not that I don't think you can't handle yourself, it's because I don't want you wandering around and going into rooms that you shouldn't,"

"Then why don't I just wait with Hanji or Mike or even your team and watch them train or whatever,"

"No, Eren, just please listen to me, please," I can see he's being serious and I don't want to start an argument so I nod and let him drive me home.

Once we walk through the door and Levi makes sure that I'm fine with being home alone, he heads off back to the Survey Corps.

To pass the time, I decide to watch some tv. When I'm tired of watching tv, I take a very long bath in the tub. 

As I'm laying in the warm water, the scents I used mixed with the warmth of the water makes my mind drift off and I fall asleep in the tub.

I'm woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. I look up and see Levi crouching next to the tub.

"Hey, Levi, sorry I fell asleep in the tub, I didn't mean for it to happen," I say groggily.

"It's fine, why don't you get out and dry off then head to bed, you look tired," I nod and stand up, Levi handing me a towel and I dry off quickly and throw on one of Levi's oversized shirts and boxers. 

When my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light.