Invading Thoughts

When I opened my eyes, all I saw were grey ones looking back. It took a second to realize that I was looking at the raven-haired boy who kept staring at me.

I thought I was seeing things but then I blinked my eyes a few times to make sure it was real.

My head was pounding, but I could tell that the raven was saying something.

"Huh?" I said as I started to become conscious again.

"I said are you ok? Do you need me to get your friends for you?" the raven replied.

"Ummm...no I'm good...oww my head,"

"Yeah, I think you hit your head when you passed out, you might have a small concussion," the raven said.

"How long have I been out?"

"I don't know, maybe a few minutes, when I came in here, you were already passed out on the ground,"

"Oh, ok well thanks for the help," I said as I tried to sit up, but the raven protested my movements.

"Hey you shouldn't move right now, you definitely have a hangover and a possible concussion, so you should take it easy,"

"Well, I need to let my friends know where I am, they're probably worried and wondering where I am," I said as I tried to get up again but my brain said no so I stayed put.

"I can go get them for you," the raven offered.

"That would be great thanks," I replied with a smile.

"Before I go, I think I should know your name first,"

"Oh, I'm such an idiot, my name is Eren. What's your name?"

"Levi,"

"Nice to meet you, Levi,"

"Nice to meet you too, Eren...I better go get your friends,"

We stared at each other for a few seconds then it got kinda awkward.

"I'll be back in a sec," the raven-haired boy known as Levi said then got up and exited the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Mikasa and Armin can through the door with worried looks on their faces.

"Oh my god, Eren, are you ok? We've been worried about you," Armin said with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just passed out, no big deal,"

"Eren, how is that not a big deal, we need to get you to a hospital or something!" Mikasa yelled.

"Chill out Mikasa, I just had too much to drink, it's all good and plus I have Levi to thank for helping me out," I said trying to get her to calm down.

Mikasa then turned to Levi. "Thanks for helping Eren out,"

"You're welcome, happy to help,"

"Ok, Armin, help me get him up, he needs to get home and rest,"

Armin and Mikasa both grabbed one of my arms and pulled them over their necks half carrying me out of the bathroom and to the car.

As we were leaving the bathroom, Armin and I said bye to Levi while Mikasa just nodded at him.

Halfway through the car ride home, I drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day...

I woke up with a raging headache and soreness all over my body. I tried going back to sleep but the pain kept me up.

Ugh, fuck it. I thought.

I groaned as I tried to get up as my body felt like it had been hit by a bus.