{🦁}Chapter 9: Punishments Lead to Bad Endings{🦁} [Rewritten]

Start from the beginning

The Dorm Leaders left, and Kalim kissed Roxana's forehead and left too, Mae followed Enki, Lele, and the Ignihidye Elite, while Camilla stayed and put on a lab coat, gloves, and goggles. She began working on making an ointment for her bruises and scars, while she kept getting constant knocks from Vice Dorm Leaders delivering "Get Well Soon" gifts for Roxana. After a while, she finished placing the second coat of ointment on her body and covered her with Roxana's PJs.

[Knock, Knock]

Camilla: Coming~

[Door Opens]

Camilla: Hm? Oh, you must be Jack Howl, what brings you here?
Jack: I-I-I... I came to see Little Cub, I got permission from my teacher to visit her
Camilla: You mean Roxie, she's over there, the third bed to the right. Sorry about the flowers, balloons, and gift baskets. The vice dorm leaders delivered them to me for Roxana, I can see you have some flowers for her
Jack: Yeah

Jack approached Roxana's bed and saw so many wires, tubes, and a heart monitor connected to Roxana's body, it made him sick to see Roxana in this condition, but he held it back. He sat next to Roxana's bed and held onto her hand, seeing her laying on the bed was terrible. He kept looking at Roxana when he heard footsteps approached, he looked up and saw Ace, Deuce, Riddle, Cater, and Grim near the bed.

Ace: Jack, you're here too?
Jack: Yeah, I came to see her
Grim: [hops on Roxana's bed] Will she ever wakes up?
Camilla: We aren't sure yet, but continue praying that Roxana will recover soon
Deuce: Hmm? And you are...
Camilla: I'm Camilla Takamaki, Former Dorm Leader of Pomefiore... Fifth Elite Member of that Dormitory, and Supervisor of Forensic Lab
Cater: Ah! Yes, you work with Potions, Medicine, And Poison, correct?
Camilla: Yup, so if you need to know what kind of poison it is, I'll be there to help
Ace: It's good that you're around to help her, but it's so hard to believe Roxie would do something like that.
Jack: Tch, I had enough of Leona's actions, not only that... He didn't do anything to stop him, I change my mind... [grips Roxana's hand] I won't let anyone harm Roxana like that. Even if he just says she did it for attention, she jumped because she had enough of the harassment!! That's not the Leona Kingscholar I admired
Ace: Huh? Wait, so that means...
Camilla: Can you boys keep a secret?
Riddle: We're all ears, tell us what we need to know

Riddle: I see, someone else is the responsible for Roxana's injuriesAce: That's why Roxana didn't say anything about the injury she had beforeCamilla: Not only that but Mae also handed me this for you boys

Ace: That's why Roxana didn't say anything about the injury she had before
Camilla: Not only that but Mae also handed me this for you boys

Camilla handed Riddle an envelope, he opened it and brought out a hand letter and read it.

To whoever finds this letter

I Roxana Love, have done something that I regret doing but did it for the safety of other students. During my time here at Night Raven College, I was hoping to find a way to get back home, but I realized there's only one way to get away from all this suffering. Knowing that it's the only way to get away from all the times I've been locked underneath those stairs, from the times I've been raped by older men, following rules that I couldn't follow, trying to be the perfect girl, trying to be number one, and constantly being bullied.

I know that committing suicide is a bad thing to do, but what other choice do I have, I have nothing to go back to, I have nothing else in my life around me. I truly appreciate all the things I have been given here, to the wonderful boys that have treated me like a Princess, to the lovely tea parties I never get to have when I was young. And to all the kindness everyone has treated me, I truly felt like I was accepted here. But since everything that has happened to me brought back memories, I can't take the pain any longer. I'm sorry if I didn't get the chance to talk to anyone about it, but I felt so much of a coward to talk to anyone about it. I'm so sorry and I hope that someday you can forgive me for sacrificing my body to a monster.

I love you all with every fiber of my heart, and I will always choose you.

Sincerely, Roxana Love

Riddle's hands were shaking when he read the letter as his teardrops fell onto the letter, he was crying quietly while Jack kept his eye closed, Grim was crying, while Ace and Deuce tried to hold back a tear. Cater comfort Riddle while Camilla looked back at the letter, she noticed there was something on the letter so she grabbed an ultraviolet light and shined it on the paper to see some more writing on the paper with some invisible ink. She read it as her eyes widen from the message.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU MUST RETRIEVE MY PHONE IMMEDIATELY AT ALL COST. THE REAL CULPRIT TO ALL OF THE INCIDENTS OF THE INJURED STUDENTS IS ALL IN MY PHONE. I HAVE AUDIO RECORDINGS OF THE CULPRIT CONFESSING ABOUT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING WHAT HE IS PLOTTING TO DO DURING THE MAGICAL SHIFT TOURNAMENT. PLEASE FIND IT SOON BEFORE ANYONE IN SAVANACLAW FINDS IT. ROXANA LOVE

Camilla dropped the letter and ultraviolet light and scurried to the Ramshackle Dorm leaving the boys stumped about what she was doing. Camilla arrived at the Ramshackle Dorm to reach to Roxana's room and find the phone laying on her bed. She quickly picked it up and unlocked it, she entered the recording app and saw about ten to fifteen audio recording on her phone, she clicked on the first one and listened in to the person's conversation as she placed her hand over her mouth.