{🦁}Chapter 9: Punishments Lead to Bad Endings{🦁} [Rewritten]

Start from the beginning

~ Meanwhile ~

Mae worries about Roxana's health because she told Mae that she wasn't feeling so well, so she was excused from her classes, however, something was definitely bothering her. But soon, she would find out why Roxana Love wasn't feeling so good.

Heartslabyul Resident A: H-H-Hey! What's that!?
Crewel: What is the meaning of this? Class is in session
Pomefiore Resident A: N-N-No way, is she gonna jump!?
Crewel: Back to your seats!!

[Class Chattering]

Ace: Huh? She? Wait! Are they talking about-

Ace couldn't finish his sentence when he saw Mae run-up to the window and saw Roxana on the ledge, she was on a tall tower and looked down with her eyes looking dull. She stared at the ground as her bangs cover her eyes. Everything was silence when suddenly, Roxana let go and fell, all the guys were terrified and Mae was mostly afraid, she began to tear up and cry when she saw Roxana fall.

Mae: N-N-No... Why?... Roxie~!!!

Mae ran and Ace, Deuce, and Grim followed, they tried to get through the crowd and made it to the courtyard where a couple more members of the Elite 7 arrived to block the student's path and to tell them to return to their classes. Everyone had their phone out taking pictures or video, but couldn't see what was happening. Enki and Lele spotted Mae and let her through once she arrived to witness Roxana laying on the ground, barely breathing, but what shocked her was when she saw the bandages covered in little blood. Mae approached Roxana as they moved her body carefully on a gurney and covered her body in a white sheet leaving her head to be seen, while an Ignihyde Elite Member places an oxygen mask over Roxana's mouth and nose to help her breath.

Mae: Roxie... Why?
Roxana: M-M-Mae... I-I-I wanted t-t-to tell you... I-I-I'm [tear up] I'm sorry
Mae: Roxie... Please, stay with us

Mae held onto Roxana's hand as Roxie asked for Mae to come closer, she whispered something into Mae's ear that made Mae shocked of what she's hearing.

Mae: W-W-What?

Before long, Mae heard the monitor beeping a bit faster, which made Mae worried even more when she saw Roxana slowly closing her eyes.

Mae: Roxie! No! Please don't close your eyes!!
Ignihyde Elite: We need to get her to the infirmary, pronto!
Mae: R-R-Right

Mae helped the Elite member carry Roxana's body to the infirmary, while Ace, Grim, and Deuce tried to approach them but were stopped by Enki, he gave them a look that tells them to stay where you are.

Enki: Return to your classes! AT ONCE!!!

The students panicked and scurried back to their classes, but not before Enki caught a glance of Leona and Ruggie looking worried when they watched Roxana being carried away. Enki looked back at the Elite Member of Scarabia, Octavinelle, and Pomefiore and signal them to follow him while he asked for Ace, Deuce, and Grim if they could ask them a couple of questions. They were willing to agree, if they could see Roxana after this, Enki agreed. In the infirmary, Mae sat on a chair next to Roxana's bed while Roxana's heart monitor beeped slowly. Mae held onto Roxana's hand, hoping that she would wake up soon, but while she was begging, the door opened and it revealed the Teachers, Headmaster, and all the Dorm Leaders, including Malleus and Idia, presence at the Infirmary. Kalim was the first to react and walked up to Roxana's bed.

Kalim: Mae, how is she?
Mae: She's stabled, but they said she's in a coma right now, they don't know when she'll wake up
Azul: This is most troublesome, who would do something like this to Angelfish
Riddle: Mae, did they find anything else?
Mae: All they said was that it most likely suicide, but... They discovered that Roxana has been sexually abused
All Boys: What!?
Vil: someone has sexually abused this Beautiful Maiden, they must be punished at once!!
Riddle: Agree, this is unacceptable for any student to have done this to Roxana
Azul: Normally I wouldn't agree to something like this, but seeing as Roxana's life is at risk, they must be punished
Crowley: I strongly agree with this, but the real question is "who" is responsible?
Mae: I know who did this
Leona: Oh do you now, who do you think did it?
Mae: Roxana told me who did it, just before she passed out
Kalim: She did!?
Mae: It was the last thing she said, the person responsible for Roxana's suicide is none other than...