"Please, please, don't go." Jimin whimpered though there wasn't anyone to hear his small voice. No to hear his cries and shaky breaths. 

"Come back, please." He begged. His tears silently falling down his eyes. Wetting his cheeks. His trembling fingers tangled himselves with his silver locks, tugging on them painful. To remind him to feel. 

He rocked his body. Fear clawing up his body. Paralyzing him in a way. 

He was so numb he didn't register the door being opened and some walking in. He didn't register being pulled closer to someone until he was on his lap. He didn't register being hugged closed.

"Hey, it's okay... I'm back."

The voice was so distant. Jimin wondered if it was a memory. 

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here. I came back like I said."

"Back?" The word fell past Jimin's lips. So quiet. He wasn't even sure he uttered them, "Came back?"

"Hmm, of course, I did."

The voice was a little louder this time. His hands clutched onto whatever he could. A shirt, he guessed. But he felt the shirt being replaced with something else. A hand intertwining with this.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it before." 

Jimin's brain finally worked enough that he was able to recognize the voice. 

"I just had to get you to some place safe as soon as possible."

The silver head nodded warily. He wasn't yet in the condition understand the meaning of the words being uttered to him. All that mattered to him, as of the moment, was that Yoongi came back. He whimpered softly, nuzzling his head into Yoongi's chest. 

He felt the elder run his finger through his hair. Whispering something into his ears that Jimin couldn't comprehend. But he knew that those words made him feel better. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Yoongi had take him back to a room. It wasn't the one Jimin was staying in, so he guessed it might belong to the elder. They were both on the bed and Yoongi still held him close to himself. Jimin had calmed down. Was able to breathe properly. His mind was frozen anyone. It hurt, but he could reponse to everything around him. 

"Why did you go?" Jimin asked in a quiet voice. 

"I heard someone, inside my territory" Yoongi answered, "And since you were already attacked once before, I guessed they were after you. I couldn't answer to your because they were a little to close to this place and I had to drive them away before they found this house. But just in case, there was someone else I couldn't here, who might break into the house after I leave, I took you to the room I knew they wouldn't find."

"Did you see who they were?" 

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, "Their faces were covered. I'll have to talk to Namjoon about this. They could be one of the misfits pranking around in the middle of the night, or they could be someone dangerous. Either way, my priority is to keep you safe."

Jimin chuckled lifelessly, "Ah yes, because it's your ta-"

"Because I want to." Yoongi interuppted, tigthening his grip around Jimin. 

"Oh..." 

After a moment of silence that mainly included Yoongi running his fingers through Jimin's hair while the younger stared down at their interlocked. He was still trying to overcome the sudden shock. The fear. 

"I'm sorry for leaving you without telling anything." Yoongi mumbled, leaning back. He placed his hands under Jimin's chin and made the younger look up at him. 

The elder leaned down to press a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Something both of them did when the other needed comfort. But this time the younger moved away and shook his head slightly. Yoong was about to ask what went wrong, when Jimin moved up and captured Yoongi's lips. 

Jimin knew it took the elder off guard since he didn't respond right away. And even if the elder didn't kiss him back, it was okay for him. He just wanted to feel the elder's soft lips once. He already knew the effect they would have on him. And he was right. He felt safe and secure. At ease. 

But then he felt something else he hadn't felt in a long time. 

He felt loved when Yoongi placed his hand behind his head and kissed him back. He always felt better with the elder. Special. Yes, the other was a bit blunt with his words. But the way he cared about others showed even if he didn't want them to show. And it warmed Jimin's heart to see those little actions. 

Jimin hadn't realized but his pendant started to glow once again. 

They broke the kiss and Jimin slowly opened his eyes. He furrowed his brows together when at first he couldn't see anything but heard Yoongi gasp. Then slowly, his vision shifted. He realized that his powers had started to flow once again. But there was no pain. His entire focus concentrated on the man in front of him.

He wondered how his eyes looked liked right now. 

But from the expression on Yoongi's face he guessed they were nothing to be insecured about. Gradually his powers faded out. And everything went back to normal. Jimin didn't say anything and simply rested his head on Yoongi's shoulders. 

He closed his eyes. Yoongi's sweet musky smell filling his sense. It wasn't too sweet to make him sick. But just enough to be comforting. He knew that tigers had a musky scent but he didn't expect it so relaxing. 

The fear was still knocking at the back of his head. But with Yoongi, he didn't lose his control over himself. He couldn't sleep after what happened. So, he tried to relax as much as he could while keeping his memories at bay.