あたしはママじゃないですけど。第3話

The intro song is 1:00-3:05

Episode 3

Scene 1

Naomi is seen painting dressed in splattered overalls and Yukie joins her on the low areas. She is wearing a messy play apron which Naomi borrowed from her morning work placement.

汚れたオーバーオールを着ている直美は壁を塗っている。雪恵は、低い部分をペイントすることで助けに加わります。雪恵は直美が朝の仕事で借りた子供用エプロンを着ています。

NAOMI

Was Kaori-chan sad that you didn't go to her house after swimming today?

水泳に行った後、あんたは彼女の家に行かなかったので香織ちゃんは悲しかったですか?

YUKIE

She wanted to help me decorate. But I wanted you all to myself, so I didn't agree.

彼女は私と飾るのを手伝いたかった。しかし、私はあなたを共有したくなかったので、同意しませんでした。

NAOMI

I don't think I can reach that high.

一番高いところには触れ行くのは無理かもしれない。

YUKIE

Get my brother to do it.

兄ちゃんの助けを求めてくだし。

NAOMI

Ok. She heads out and knocks on his door.

いいよ。彼女は廊下に出て行き、彼のドアを叩きます。

RYU

What's up?

何が問題ですか?

NAOMI

We've got an issue. He follows her to Yukie's room. I can't reach that. She points up.

あたしたちを助けてください。彼女は彼を雪恵の部屋に連れて行ってくれる。あたしはそこまで届かない。彼女は彼に壁を見上げるように手と指示する。あたしはそこまで届かない。

RYU

Even with the brush on a pole?

長い柄のブラシにもだめ?

NAOMI

I tried.

あたしは試みました。

RYU

Maybe you'd be better off if you'd bought a ladder.

はしごを購入した方がいいかもしれない。

NAOMI

Just help. She thrusts the stick into his hand.

さっさと手伝って。彼女は彼の手に長い柄のブラシを押し込みます。

RYU

Fine, but stay away from me, I'm not dressed for this. They are painting the wall teal with purple accents. They wallpaper one wall and it has an underwater theme. They add decals and posters, a modest sofa, a bean bag, a few armchairs with pillows, some fluffy, some mermaid scale, and other smaller accessories. This is either a time lapse or a montage whichever is more feasible. Everything is coordinated. Naomi and Yukie high five when it's done and by the time she turns around, Ryu is gone. Naomi sighs and says to Yukie.