{🦁}Chapter 5: Magical Shift Tournament{🦁}

Start from the beginning

I went after Grim and leaped to snatch him and hold him in my arms while he held onto his sandwich, while Deuce and Ace dealt with the upperclassmen. After a while, they won and the two residents of Heartslabyul left.

Grim: Do you get how strong I am now! This last deluxe minchi katsu sandwich is all mine! Nya ha ha! I'll also be taking yakisoba bread and cream-filled bread!
Deuce: Grim, knock it off already! [helps Roxana up] I'm so sorry everyone!
Ace: and, uuhhh, I'll have a roast beef and lettuce panini!
Deuce: You don't get to just cut in line either!
Roxana: Honestly! I feel like I can't take my eyes away from you Grim! Don't cause even more problems!
Grim: Nya ha ha! The taste of victory, I'll take my time savoring it!
Voice: Oh. Hey you. That's pretty great. You got your hands on a deluxe minchi katsu sandwich, huh
Roxana: Huh? Hey Ruggie
Ruggie: Hi, Little Cub
Grim: Huhn? What's it to you?
Ruggie: I have to get that sandwich no matter what but they sold out right in front of me. So I have a proposition. Could you trade me that deluxe minchi katsu sandwich for my mini bean paste bread?
Grim: Huh!? No way in hell!
Ruggie: Now now, don't say that... Here you are
Grim: Ffna!? What's going on!? My arms and legs are moving on their own...
Roxana: Huh? 'Grim, who normally only has space in his head for food, is trading a mini for a deluxe!?'
Ruggie: Negotiations complete. Kishishishi. Thanks for being kind enough to trade me! That mini bean paste bread is just as good. It being tiny is a defect. Thanks and bye-bye!

Before any of us could comprehend what has happened, I felt Ruggie kiss my cheek and run off with the sandwich while Grim cried. I cheeks turned to fifty shades and I buried my face into Grim's head. Ace guided us to a table where Grim sat there eating while crying at the same time, as for me I stuffed my head into my bag just thinking back to when Ruggie kissed my cheeks.

Ace: Roxie, you okay?
Roxana: I'm suffocating myself, don't mind me
Ace: [chuckles] [smirk] but we love you alive
Grim: Ooh ooh, Today [munch munch] is the worst [nom nom] day ever [munch munch] this bread is hard to swallow
Ace: He says after vacuuming up three of them
Deuce: then what was that earlier? If you're going to complain this much you shouldn't have traded in the first place
Grim: [anime vein] That's not it! When that guy stuck his arms out my body moved in the same way on its own... The trade was over before I knew it
Ace: Oh, so you just went along with it! That happens sometimes
Grim: That's not it either! I can't explain it so well! I'm still confused so I'm just gonna keep eating to feel better! Deuce, give me some of your pasta!
Deuce: I'm staying out of this! And get away from my food
Roxana: [sigh] Here Grim, I always come prepared. I brought you a can of tuna
Grim: Yay!
Roxana: and for once, I have to agree with Grim, there's no way he would agree on a trade like that, especially if his favorite tuna is on the line
Grim: See!!!
Ace: Then why did he make that trade?
Roxana: Who knows. Do you think he did some kind of magic?
Deuce: could be
Ace: By the way, The headmaster says he has something to talk about so we need to report to his office after class... I wonder what it'll be...
Deuce: It's probably about what happened with Rosehearts that day
Roxana: Could be

I ignored their conversation about what the Headmaster wanted to talk about that I kept thinking about the kiss from Ruggie, not only that I could've sworn he whispered something into my ear.

~ Meanwhile ~

No One's P.O.V

Ruggie walked happily to the greenhouse with a Cheshire smile in his face thinking back of when he kissed Roxana, not only that he hoped that she heard what he said to her.

... Leona wants to meet you, as soon as you decide on when you'll be wanting the tour to our dorm...