She looked around to see everyone looking at them, some with teasing smiles while some were throwing daggers at her.

Blushingly she stepped away from him and ran outside with Zara on her tail calling her name.

Falling on the bench in college's garden she hid her already hidden face in her palms.

"Badi itra rahi ho Zaydan Bhai par." Zara said bumping her shoulder into Hoor's playfully.

Hoor slapped her arm tightly at which she hissed and rubbed the spot.

"Oyeee. Lagta hai Zaydan Bhai k traits tum me aarahe hai." Zara couldn't help but tease her again.

"Hoor. Chale? Ya or rukna hai?" They turned to look at Zaydan standing beside the bench with a playfull smirk on his handsome face.

Zara looked victoriously at Hoor when Zaydan also teased her.

"Apko bada shauk hai rukne ka!" She exclaimed glaring at him.

"Umhm. It is the other way around darling." He said with a wink.

Zara coughed too dramatically to gain their attention and Hoor blushed at the endearment he used for her.

"Uhm. Uhm. Thik hai Hoor mai chalti hu fir." Zara wiggled her eyebrows at her and said with a teasing smile.

"Aap kaise jayegi?" Hoor asked her getting up with her. "Uncle nahi aaye na?" She asked referring to her father.

"Ha wo Ammi-Abbu ghar par nahi hai na. Mai cab lekar chali jaungi."

"Aree to hamare sath chalo na. Waise bhi wo log raat tak ayege na, jakar bhi kya karegi?" Hoor reasoned with her.

"Ha Zara hamare sath chalo. Aj Fajar ka rishta bhi aaraha hai wo khush ho jayegi." Zaydan also invited her making her comfortable.

"Thik hai." She couldn't refuse when they asked her with so much love but her heart would burst out of her chest knowing the pair of Hazel eyes always staring at her. She still remembered when he dropped her off to her house after wedding. How deep his voice was sending chills down her spine, and cherry on top his intense gaze. Shaking her head to remove his thoughts she followed the couple to the car.

×××××××××

Ibrahim's & Fajar's engagement was fixed after a week. Ibrahim was somewhat relieved seeing her happy. His thoughts of her rejecting him drifted far away seeing her deep blush when Hoor said something in her ear teasingly.

Hamza didn't knew that Zara also came as he was at market when she came & Zara didn't came out of Fajar's room to avoid facing him like now she was busying herself in kitchen not wanting to go in the living room where everyone was sitting.

After decorating a plate with sweets she turned around & her heart ripped out of her chest seeing Hamza standing just behind her gaping at her as if not believing that she was real.

Clearing her throat she brought him out of his daze. She stepped towards right intending to pass by him but he blocked her way. Glaring at him she turned to left followed by him. Right. Left. Right. Left.

"Masla kya hai apka?" She whispering yelled at him.

"Ap. Ap hai mera masla." He said while looking intently at her sending chill down her spine. "Ap kyu mera picha nahi chodti? Mai so nahi paraha apko soche begair. Ap 24/7 mere dimag par sawar rehti hai. Mai kya karu?" He said frustrated.

"Excuse me?" She looked at him astonished.

"I can't." He said desperately.

"Look Mr. Hamza. You are crossing the line. Stay in your limits." Sternly saying she brushed pass him and went in the living room.