Chapter 19

Please check out my other book Prompt❤ . There I will be posting all the prompts I will be participating in.
I won't take more if yours time as you all are excited for the suspense.
Happy reading.

××××××××××

Hoor was sitting in her room with sweaty hands & goosebumps all over her body.  The scene unfolded in front of everyone just few minutes ago was still fresh in her mind. Hoor was anxious. She didn't knew what will happen now. She was getting nervous by each passing second. Her mother just left her alone informing her that she will see what's happening.

Her heartbeat was increasing. She was feeling heavy. Don't know why, but she had a feeling that something is going to happen.

The tears she controlled with soo much difficulty was now flowing down her face. She was crying with hiccups. No one cared to listen her. To at least acknowledge her.

Still in wedding clothes she sat down on her bed with a dejected sigh. Was it this easy for her father to lose all his trust in her? Was she really the sinner in the scene? Will her father abondon her after this? Will her father push her away to that Shehry after this? Numerous questions were roaming in her mind making her mind clouded, but she didn't knew answer of anyone.

Se flinched at the loud voice of opening of door. She stood up immediately & saw Haniya running towards her with fear streaken face.

Hoor could hear her heartbeat getting loud. She knew something was going to happen but not in her wildest dream she expected the next words that came out of her sister's mouth.

×××××××××××

Few hours ago:

After seeing off Zara, Hoor came inside busy in her thoughts. She stopped in living room only to see everyone checking their mobiles with frown on their faces.

She started sweating unknowingly. Her heartbeat increased. Breath hitched. She was already feeling uneasy from morning. Don't know why but in the back of her head she knew her destruction was coming.

Her eyes instantly went to Zaydan. Every time she feels uneasy his emotionless eyes use to calm her. But today they were not helping. She flinched visibly his own eyes were betraying himself, he was looking pale. It seems like the silence before the storm.

Confused as hell she stepped towards Fajar who was the only one near sitting on the armrest of sofa.
"Kya hua Fajar. Kya hai ye." She agitatedly took Fajar's phone in her hand and played the video again. Fajar herself was frozen on her place.

Her face drained looking at what was in the video. Her breath became heavy. She felt like her own heart will come out of her chest.

She instantly looked at her father who was already looking at her. She didn't knew what to say. What to express? She just kept looking at him wanting to find something on his face but his face was expressionless.

On verge of crying she stepped towards her father with shaking body. But she stopped when her father himself stood up and came to her.

But the next second the sound of slap resonated in the living room.

Yup! Rehman Khan slapped his daughter for the first time in his life.

Hoor's face jerked to the side with the force of the slap.

Everyone gasped at the sudden outburst.
"Hoor..." Hoor's mother at once came to her daughter side with tears in her eyes.

Hoor couldn't contemplate what happened. She couldn't believe that her father, who loved her to death could slap her in front of this much people.