Chapter Seventy-Seven Do You Remember

Start from the beginning

     "You've put a fire in me." He says nodding and stepping closer. "A fire that burns bright when I'm with you, and it only lights up for you. You've showed me what strength is. You've showed me what love is. Thank you for that." I smirk.

     "Well, some one needed to teach you." He smiles putting his hand to my cheek and I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he grabs my wrist and spins me around which shocks me a little as he starts dragging me back to his bike.

     "Come on. There's more places I need to take you in a little time." He says and I narrow my eyes.

     "What?" I ask wearily as he gets on his bike and starts it up. "Dallas, where are you-" He points to his ears signaling he can't hear me before I roll my eyes and reluctantly get on behind him. Why is he being so freaking strange? Dallas takes off as I grip him tightly from the speed he was going and close my eyes against the wind. I had to trust him with whatever he was doing. With where ever he was taking me. It takes a few minutes to get there, but when we do, I get off and look up seeing the boxing place and I stop. Not moving closer. I had so many memories here. Good and bad.

     "It's okay." Dallas says taking my hand in his as I nod and he then pulls me a little closer motioning to an alleyway. "Remember this place?" He asks.

     "I have a lot of memories here. You're gonna have to be more specific." I say a little quietly as I stare at the building, not able to look away.

    "Hey," Dallas says putting his hand on my cheek and stepping in my view. "This is the place that brought you and I closer. It was my first step to protecting you. This is where you saw me and Rocco. Do you remember?" He asks and I let my eyes travel to the alleyway remembering that day. I was angry from what happened at school and I was taking it out on my punching bag. Then Dane made me go out side to take a break. I didn't see them at first, but when I did I knew I was in trouble...

"Take a break Ryder." He says as I breathe heavily. I push off the bag yanking my gloves off before going outside into the cool air. I go a few feet from the door before leaning back against the wall. I did need a break, I know I did. I hear the sound of punching and I roll my eyes. I didn't think the sound from inside would be that loud.

It really sounds like it's right around this building... I shake the thought away and lean my head back closing my eyes. What is going on with me? Why can't I stay out of trouble? I hear wind blowing and I open my eyes to see the door didn't close. Great. I go to it and kick it shut which made a loud bang echo through the air. At least I don't hear the fighting noises anymore. I bring my fist back to punch the door as hard as I could, but I slowed it down shaking my head and hit it lightly.

"Damnit." I say under my breath pushing off the door and sitting down on my bike. The door opens and I see Roscoe come out, spotting me and coming to me. I look down.

"Have you calmed down?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I nod. "Are you ready to tell me what's going on?"

"It's just." I sigh. "I don't know how much longer I can-" I look up to the right of the building and my eyes meet Hazel ones. There were three others with him one being Rocco and the other two I don't know. My eyes travel down to see a man on the floor not moving, a gun pointed at his head. The gun was being held by Hazel. So, he is a killer.

"Ry?" Roscoe says curiously and he starts to look over his shoulder but I quickly grab his face and press my lips to his.

     I nod remembering and I step away, slightly looking down. "I remember. It's where I kissed him for the first time. So he wouldn't see. I knew I was in trouble, but I didn't want him getting in trouble as well." I take a deep breath and start taking another step back, but Dallas keeps a grip on my hand and doesn't let go. He pulls me a little closer to him and puts his hand to my cheek again making me look at him.