PROLOGUE

"What the heck did I tell you, Beatrix?!" he yelled angrily while dragging me away from his friends.

"I told you to never come close to me when I'm with someone or with my friends!!" he raged, gripping my wrist tightly.

"But what did you do, huh?!" he exclaimed, releasing me forcefully, causing me to lose balance and sit on the ground.

"I-I'm s-sorry," the only words that escaped my lips as I bowed my head, trying to hide the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Tss! I'm not yet done with you, b¡tch," he said sharply, gripping my jaw tightly and forcing me to face him. His eyes blazed with anger fixed on me, and I felt the tension in his grip intensify, instilling a deep sense of fear within me.

"I'll make you suffer once I get home," he stated emotionlessly, taking large strides away from me. Trembling, I wiped my wet face with my hands, trying to conceal my tears from the passersby.

His words didn't surprise me anymore.It wasn't new to my ears. He always made me suffer, whether I did something wrong or not.

It was clear to me why he did it.

Why he harbored so much anger towards me...

And why he treated me so harshly.

It's because we are forced to marry each other...

and I am just his biggest secret...♡_

Continue reading! Enjoy!