Fallen

Mumbo

     He looked down from the pillar he was standing on. He had never been afraid of heights, what had happened? His feet stuck glued to the ground, refusing to let go. His phone went off.

     "Mumbo, where are you?" The message stated. He was just about to reply when the tower started crumbling under his feet, he attempted to fly back up, but he kept falling. Down, down, down he went, his arms and legs weak, unable to do anything.

     Mumbo woke up in a pool of sweat and fear. He pulled of the sheets while his sight came back. He looked around for a second and realised he wasn't home. He was in the middle of a forest, and his compass wasn't working at this place in the world.

     "Damn it." He said, putting away his compass and taking out his axe. The leaves covered the sky, so he couldn't use his elytra, not like he could have, as he had broken his elytra while flying to the shopping district. The shopping district! The place must have been near by!

     Mumbo grabbed all of his supplies, shoved it all into his inventory, brought out his axe, and started chopping his way towards the small but busy land they called the shopping district.

(So how was it?! I know, I know, it was a very short chapter, and I'm very sorry. I'm still getting used to writing without stopping, and I still have a lot of schoolwork to do. The next chapter might take longer to finish, but I'm not sure if it will be any better than this one. Feedback is always appreciated)

Mushroom- A Hermitcraft AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara