𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦

Start from the beginning

   he sighed, deciding he shouldn't pick on her any longer, "fine, stay close. you'll be fine."

   she stayed close to him as they entered. she didn't even want to breathe around it.

   upon entering zuko walked ahead, leaving her behind with iroh.

   "out of my way! step aside filth!" he said as he pushed people aside.

   iroh and hana trailed behind him, "he means no offense! i'm certain you bathe regularly," iroh smiled.

   "yeah, he's just a bit hot-headed," hana joked awkwardly.

   no one laughed.

   tough crowd.

   "i need to talk to you," zuko looked at the woman arm-wrestling a bigger man.

   she looked at them and smiled condescending, "well, if it isn't my new friends, angry boy, uncle lazy, and scared girl."

   iroh laughed at her joke and hana rolled her eyes.

   the lady ended the contest in one move. the crowd cheered with excitement. money began being thrown her way.

   zuko was fed up with her already as well, "your best trashed my ship. you have to pay me back."

   she pulled all of the money into a large pile, "aw, i'd love to help you out, but i'm a little short on money," she pouted. "drinks on me!" she called out to the crowd.

   they continued to cheer.

   as she raised her cup to drink zuko grabbed her arm, "money isn't what i had in mind."

   they decided to take their conversation outside.

   they stood in front of the lady and her shirshu and zuko spoke, "i need you to find someone." he dangled the necklace showing her.

   "what happened? your girlfriend run off on you? or is that her?" she looked at hana. "what an interesting couple."

   "no, we're not," hana said angered.

   "it's not the girl i'm after, it's the bald monk she's traveling with," he told her.

   "whatever you two say."

   "if you find them, i'll consider the damage to my ship paid for."

   "forget it," she turned and began to climb her saddle.

   zuko looked at hana practically begging her to do something about the lady.

   alright, i'll bite.

   "listen, lady, i'm not particularly in the mood to put up with your shit. you owe us money. so, either do us a favor or i'll make you pay," hana threatened.

   both zuko and iroh were shocked by her speech. the fear they once saw disappeared. it turned into anger.

   "what are you going to do little girl?" she laughed.

   iroh laughed as well, "she doesn't mean that. how about we'll pay you your weight in gold."

   she smiled and got off her saddle, "make it your weight and we got a deal."

   "you got it!"

   "get on," she told them as she grabbed the necklace from zuko.

   zuko got on and helped pull hana up. the two then pulled iroh on. they watched as she let the shirshu sniff the necklace.