His Realization✒

Start from the beginning

Looking at Lisa's flushed face, possibly from eating the hot ramyeon, Jungkook could only gulp secretly wished that Lisa and he would marry so she could stuff her with his cook food. He imagined her as his 'cutie wife', eating everything her wife serves for her. Jungkook heart started to swell as he watched Lisa loudly showed her appreciation of his cooking skills while constantly attacking his innocent heart.

"Jungoo? Why are you only staring at me? You don't wanna eat anymore? Is there dirt on my face?"

Jungkook was taken back from his trance as he went back on eating his ramen.

"No. You just look too cute."

Lisa was taken back by his words and Jungkook was also very shocked that he blurted it out again nonchalantly. Lisa just smiled and continued to eat her ramyeon.

After a few minutes of silence between the two of them and only the slurping of noodles could be heard, Lisa looked at him and asked,

"Where are we going to do next?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he gave her his bunny smile.

"Same old habit."

Lisa seemed to get what he means, stand up on the table, and looked at him with challenging eyes.

"Loser's treat then."

-----------------

"Yes! I won!"

Lisa was now dancing with the game controller on her other hand and jumping like a little kid. She was super happy that he beat Jungkook by playing 3 games in a different row. Jungkook just looked at Lisa mesmerized by how beautiful her smile just now. She twirled around and her dress flowing and dancing together with her on the wind.

Jungkook's heart beat faster, he started to feel butterflies inside his stomach, and warmth started to spread on his body. He looked at her even more whipped than he was before.

So this what I'm going to feel if I hadn't tried to suppress all my weird feelings for her back then? How am I such a fool?

Because Jungkook lost the game, he was forced to be Lisa on a theme park, an hour away from his apartment.

Jungkook smiled as he saw how Lisa's eyes went big looking at the rides. Her looks were all that he described as childlike. She looked genuinely very excited about her ride. Jungkook could not say no to her.

"Kook! Let's ride the Pirate ship and then the roller coaster next!"

Since he was a kid, Jungkook couldn't tolerate this kind of ride but since Lisa love it too much, he did all his best to endure it.

After the two rides, Jungkook went so pale as he started to feel like he wanted to puke.

"Hahahaha! Kookie! Look at your face! Oh my god! I thought you already overcome all your fears but you still shouted like a girl there! You looked so entertaining hahaha"

Jungkook glared at her before saying,

"Are you done laughing?"

Lisa stops as she purses her lips and made a sign like zippering her lips or somethin'.

Jungkook could only hold her hands as he took him for another ride (mainly the carousel, the haunted train and last was the Ferris wheel).

Jungkook could only stare at Lisa as her face lit up against the sun. It was the time for sunset as the red and orange hue reflected on her as she gazed at the landscape below. Jungkook couldn't help but start to feel a romantic atmosphere between them.