Her Sacrifices✒

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

January 1, 201X

If awkwardness can turn me into an ice cube, I had been turned into one when Jungkook started asking me if I was heartbroken since I wrote "Hope Not" myself. He seemed to be pissed off because I didn't tell him if I experienced something when he was 'supposed' to be my best friend.

How can I tell him wn he was the man I love? That would be even more disastrous. So I swallowed all my pride and told them that I just happened to watch a sad movie that day.

They all seemed to believe since they never really saw me with anyone aside from Jungkook himself.

I felt bad for lying but if lying was the only way to save our relationship, then why not? I can lie to them that I don't like Jungkook at all and that I can only saw him as a brother, that would make me a liar, but at least I can keep him around me for a little longer.

If sacrificing my feelings means I can be that someone Jungkook can lean on, then I am willing to sacrifice my happiness just to see him smiling.

If Jungkook would marry someday and find someone, I would go to his wedding day and support him all the way. Isn't it what they called unconditional love? Then, even in secret, I will love him unconditionally.

Lisa.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Feb. 20, 201X

Jungkook rushed towards me crying because he didn't pass the admission for SNU. He was crying as he blamed himself for being weak and dumb that he starts to think his parents would disown him. I hold onto him while the three girls tease us. Why wouldn't we just date?

If Jungkook could only love me with the same intensity, then why not? It's not like I am stealing him away from Ji-eun noona. However, since cupid decided to play with our fate, all I could do was to prevent them from making things awkward between us.

Jungkook cried all he wanted and song all his heart out. He went to rest on my shoulders when he was drunk enough after the 3 cans of beer he drank. The three girls also cling to each other as I went to sing a song I accidentally stumbled on the internet. Each word was touching. It describes my situation perfectly.

(ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤)