Her first Kiss✒

Start from the beginning

Everything was ready for our two singles, and Yoongi Oppa decided to add more lyrics in between. Right now, it sounded more like a breakup song rather than it's original writing.

I'm glad because it wouldn't sound like a desperate woman trying to lure the guy she likes. It can now be sung properly. I am thankful that Yoongi Oppa stops pestering me as to where I get such inspiration. After all, no one knows the in-out cycle of friends that I am in love with Jungkook all this time.

Anyway, I am writing again to vent my frustration with the same man. In my Diary, I dont have to mention his name. You already knew him. Yes. The man whom I keep loving for 8 years. The same man I wish that could see me more than his best friend.

After we had drunk our ass up, he just comes to me and kissed me. Did you hear it right? He kissed me while saying another woman's name.

Luckily, no one saw what happened because he passed out after that. I have to carry him from our neighborhood.

My first kiss should not happen this way! I shouldn't be kissed just because he hallucinates and saw me as another woman. I feel hurt. I feel dejected. I was crying while writing this. It's been Christmas midnight but I just couldn't sleep. Tell me, am I worth this pain in my chest?
༼ಢ_ಢ༽

If Jungkook would have whispered my name the moment he kissed me, I would have been the happiest woman in the world. However, like what the others said, we should stop hoping that the other person would like us back. Because if they did, they had already done that a long time ago.

If he was afraid that our friendship might be destroyed because of his confession then he has never been an mn, to begin with. A man accepts rejection and if love was that strong then they would choose to love unconditionally instead. Just like how I love him without anything in return.

What just happened a while ago breaks me into pieces. Why does fate give me this cruelty?

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

If I asked him, would he even remember the Kiss? I don't think so. I am getting tired, to be honest. I may have loved him continuously all these years, but I dont think I can continue in the future. I dont think I can pursue these feelings anymore.

What should I do?

(_ _|||)

Lisa.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Flashback
almost 8 years ago

"Twinkle twinkle littaaahh staaaahh!"

Jennie and Taehyung keep singing to their heart's content. They thought they were singing in some concert as they showed their non-human audience, dance, and hype, like they haven't experience in their life and Lisa, was also struggling to keep up with drunk Jungkook on her shoulder as he clings to her with drool on his face.

"Kook, can you walk properly? You know you're so much heavier right? Please help me at least."

Rosé and Jimin are somehow still bickering but supported each other while Hoseok Oppa and Jimin's younger brother, Dong-hee, were on both in the side of the two just to prevent if in case they kick and punch each other's guts out.