Busan, their memories✒

Start from the beginning

Imagine all of us living here, excluding my sister, Jin Oppa, Namjoon Oppa, and Hoseok Oppa as they were living in the school dormitory. Plus, my older sister doesn't like our noisy ass because she can't concentrate on her studies so she was very happy that we ain't staying with her.

And you know what are the other things that change? Well recently, Jennie introduced us to Jisoo, her best friend and you know what's the surprise? Jisoo was just the sister of Jungkook's crush if you could still recall her name.

Speaking of chaotic living, Jungkook, Taehyung, Suga, and Jimin were staying in one of the biggest rooms in the apartment with two double-deck beds. Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo, and I were also staying in the room opposite them. We also have four double decks and our room was decorated in Pink with black highlight as Jennie didn't like our room to be 'too girly' so she asked for some black touch on it. I am not even surprised.

Our two youngest, Haru and Kun, were staying in one small guest room downstairs.

The house was quite big. A veranda, a garden with a small swimming pool which we sometimes used for house parties whenever we were tired. The sala was quite spacious with a small stage for a karaoke mini bar, and a PlayStation place upon a big TV screen.

The sala was our haven during the time we destress in our high school life. Especially that Kookie, Jiminie, Rosé, and I were all seniors now in high school so we decided to play to our heart's content while we were still at it because once we get out of high school, we would end up like Jisoo noona and Jennie noona that rarely comes home as they made SNU's university library as their own home.

We all concluded that we could no longer enjoy playing games and singing once we all went to college.

(  ̄^ ̄)

About Ji-eun noona, Jungkook still pretty much likes her and he won't stop bugging Jisoo noona to let her visit us at our home every time he had a chance. I am not even surprised anymore.

(_ _|||)

These were some of Jisoo's reasons why she hates coming home too. However, whenever she agreed to let her unnie stop by, Jungkook's wouldn't stop smiling like a lunatic and would act gentlemanly around her that he started to look like a different person.

One time, he prepared Ji-Eun unnie's favourite foods which include raw fish, tripe, skate, raw liver, and omasum as our LUNCH.

It gained some disgusted sigh from Rosé and me so we both ended up cooking our ramen instead as Jisoo, Ji-Eun, and surprisingly, Haru ate the food that was prepared by Jungkook and ended up liking it so much.

Jungkook on the other hand, did his best to eat that food because he wanna impress his only love, although there were times he kept glancing at our ramen, he refused our offer obviously, as he was there to IMPRESS SOMEONE. He even self-proclaimed that he loves eating raw liver and raw fish so much when Ji-eun unnie asked him why he prepared those.

He even showed us (Rosé and I) that it tasted good and we just had this emoticon ⊙_☉ plastered on our faces, combined with Rosé's gagging reflex.

Jokes on him though, because he ended up having an upset stomach later that night, and do you know who took care of him that time? Not his brother, not even his crush, nor Rosé, nor Haru, but it was me. I even stayed there with his bedside late that night, giving him medicines and herbals to soothe his upset stomach. I told him to at least be himself around Ji-eun unnie and stop pretending to be someone else he was not, which he rebutted: