And that's how you came into this situation.

"J-judgement, pl-please don't move" you said looking down, biting your lower lip as you feel she's dry humping you, with this position it can't be avoided.

"I'm trying but my legs are stuck, between your legs" she said and move her hips, you gasp when she did it again, that's when you can't control it anymore, With your hand holding your self up you start to shamelessly grind yourself against Judgement, Judgement who was confused for a moment quickly catch up and glare at you. "You disgusting bitch"

"Sh-shut up, you started this, finish it..!" You said, blushing in embaressment, you really didn't care what happen right now you just want to be laid.

Judgement can't deny that she got excited to, seeing your perfect ass pressed against her crotch made her feel something, one of them is aroused.

"Y-you ask for this! if I go overboard don't go b-begging me to stop" she said and lift you skirt up and pull your panty down. You might not know but this is Judgement first time doing it with a girl, she doesn't know how to pleasure a girl but she do know that penis can.

Growing it out of herself, it poke your wet pussy, you look back in shock and saw Judgement holding your waist, your eyes widened seeing she got a member, standing infront of your ass.

Having a member, Judgement got extremely aroused, panting and looking at you below her, she lick her lips as her eyes went hazy. "W-wait you don't have condom! I should go buy fi- GUAAaahhh~"

Judgement was quick to shove it inside you, holding your waist with her literal iron grip. Your pussy was wet so it was easy for her to slide it in, it was big, that's for sure.

Judgement start to thrust into you, her hip slammed against your flesh as her member pumped inside of you, you try not to moan loud since the guy might still be outside.

Judgement looks down at you while she bang you, it was a new sensation, she never felt this with Helltaker, seeing you beneath feels so enticing, she's starting to like this feeling.

While you struggle to stand up, you didn't know demons could do this.

Judgement start to get harder with her thrust, making you gasp and moan a bit louder, the locker shake as her hips hit yours, you clench your fist squeezing Judgement member around your pussy, Judgement moaned feeling how tight you've become and keeps on getting rougher.

The two of you have been inside that locker for 30 minutes, while you cum 2 times, Judgement is just about to reach her climax. "O-oh shit" you whimper trying to hold on from the side of the locker to keep on standing, you could feel yourself climaxing again, closing your eyes, and letting out a moan and whimper, you cummed again.

"OooOohh fuck Judgement~" you gasp, Judgement continue to ram your pussy like there's no tomorrow, Judgement start to let out some pre-cum, she wrap arms around your waist and went harder. Your eyes widen and your pupils roll back in pleasure feeling Judgement member ram your womb, she cover your mouth even though your moans still can be heard.

"I-im close, I'm close..!"

With one last slam she cummed inside your pussy, it felt incredible warm, her cum filled you, it felt really good. But you didn't hide the fact that your worried because she didn't wore a condom.

"Sh-shittt..." You said before bitting your lower lip, your legs tremble feeling it's about to give up. Judgement grunted and pull out, her semen dripping down from your pussy down to the the cold metal.

"F-fuck I've don't it againnn..." You said looking down, your shoulder shake as you pant. Judgement looks down at you lustfully. Seeing how your figure looks, her member stand up.

You gasp when she rub her member against your pussy, you look back. "W-wait we can't just do it again!" You said trying to stand up but Judgement turn you both around, her back facing the locker door, while you are trap there. "Sh-shut up, you ask for this didnt you" You look back and saw her grey eyes were kinda glowing, same like what happen to others. Pandemonica and Justice.

"I-i- did but let me at least take a bre--ahhhghmmmfff~" you bite your lower lip, after Judgement shove her member again inside you.

You don't know how to stop her so you let her be, and you actually enjoyed it.

:)

Helltaker looks at the clock and sigh.

'What's taking them so long, I hope Judgement didn't trouble (y/n)...'

And speaking of the devil, the door opened and shows a tired looking (y/n) while behind her is a refreshed looking Judgement holding all the groceries. Cerberus was the first one to greet (y/n) a welcome home, she almost stumble down because of weak legs.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! Did you buy us a gift!? We did our chores without doing any mess!" Said Cerberus from the left.

"We make everything squeaky clean!" Said from the right.

"We made sure that there's no dust alive in this house! So! So! Do you have it!?" Said from the middle.

"Eh-ehh? What gift?" (Y/n) said trying to act as if she didn't really know.

Cerberus frown and didn't wag their tail, making (y/n) giggled and pat their heads and rub their dog ears. "Don't worry , J-Judgement has them in the bags" she said shyly looking at Judgement. Cerberus was quick to attack Judgement.

"Ack-- you little sh-"

While (y/n) slowly walk away.

"Thanks for doing the groceries (y/n)" said Helltaker.

"Ah it's nothing papa, this is just a small thing, I can do so much more, just ask me you know!" You said with a smile on your face, making Helltaker heart almost melt.

"Okay I will, for now, I want you to rest, you look tired and you have a fragile body" you pouted to him.

"Come on papa I'm not that weak"

"I still remember when your classmate poked you you fall as if he pushed you" he said chuckling, you pouted more and huff.

"G-geez whatever, I'm gonna go in the room" you said just wanting to rest after what happened, wanting the comfy feeling of the bed.

"Okay, oh! Modeus is up there taking a nap" he said while you wave your hand saying: "Okay okay"

Unbeknown to you that she's already waiting for you.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

So uhm, I just discovered hololive, that means I just found my stress reliever.

And I'm sorry I updated too long, I think someone commented on one of my chapters that they just give you assignment after assignment, and they're right, if assignment is money I would've been rich now.

Anyway

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Lots of love from me!❤️❤️❤️