Chapter 😈 18

"Yes like that–harder" you moaned, feeling each thrust the dildo goes deeper inside you, hitting your womb. Lil panted as each thrust came with a slap on your ass, it became reddish with a handprint on it, when she rubbed it with her palm it made your pussy tighter, feeling the pain. "You really like that huh~" Lil said whispering in your ear, her bare breast touching your back, her nipple rubbing on top of you.

You didn't get to answer her when Lil started to thrust at a different pace, this time it's sturdy and slow, but rough making you grip the sheet, the more she moves this the more you feel her hitting your pleasure spot. Then she stop and pull the strapped dildo out making you sigh, then your breath hitched when she slam it back inside and began moving her hips at a fast pace, your moan became louder, you tried to hold it back because you still have maids sleeping in your house and also the neighbor. But Lil didn't let you, she held your chin up and kiss your shoulder, you felt her hot tongue on your neck, and then she bite you, leaving a mark of her teeth on your neck and kissing it, leaving a hickey.

'Shit' You thought licking her thumb that made its way to your lip, sucking it. Without a warning, you finally cum, squirting juices on your bedsheet, Lil helps you ride your orgasm, her hip slowly thrusting, her hand snaking below and touching your clit, your eyes widen when Lil starts rubbing it, making you reach climax the second time, you moan in ecstasy as you squirt your juices, dripping from the dildo down on the bedsheet.

You panted, catching your breath, you felt Lil pull out the dildo and lie down beside you, "You're so sexy" Lil said, looking at you, her hand grasping your ass and squeezing it. "Shut up," you said, hiding your face.

"I still can't believe that I'm the only employee you've slept with" you groaned, your pussy still twitching, you properly laid down and cover yourself with a blanket that you grab from the floor. "I'm not that kind of person, although there are situations that I can't help and ended up having sex with others," you said to Lil, she cock an eyebrow. "Situation that can't be helped? Really?"

"We-well there are times that I'm the one who initiates it"

"What kind of situations?"She asks removing the strap, you paused for a moment and remember that day with Judgement making you red in embarrassment. "I rather not tell you" "No way!" Lil said, sitting up, back to her energetic self like she wasn't tired at all after that 5 hours of sex. "The way you turn red sounds juicy to me"

"Shut up or I'll kick you outside" Lil pouted and laid back down "cruel," she said and snuggled close to you, her face facing your chest, her palm under them, and made them jiggle. "This really is nice," she said, you sighed and just let her be, you closed your eyes to get some rest.

Brrrrngg brrrrinngg

Or so you thought, not even 30 seconds when your alarm starts ringing, you open your eyes and grab your phone, you saw the date and mentally cursed. "Lil, get up, I have to go" Lil opens her eyes and looks at you. "Where to?" she ask as she watch you get up from the bed, wobbled a bit, and made your way to the bathroom. "I'll pick someone from the airport"

"Is it your dad?" you stick your head from the bathroom and look at Lil in surprise, "How'd you know?" Lil shrugs and gets up from the bed. "Words spread like fire," she said and enter the bathroom with you and began showering. That confuses you, the only one who knows is Daniel, and his not the type of person to chat with other people when it comes to your life, someone must have heard your conversation with him.

"Lil who told you that it was my papa?" Lil looked at you as she wash, her lips forming a small smile when she heard how you call your father. "It's from my senior" "what's their name?"

"TIlia" you stopped brushing your teeth. "Tilia? The employee of the year?" you saw Lil nod as she wash her hair. "But Tilia isn't the talkative type," you said, Lil agreed with you. "You know your employee, yeah, she really doesn't talk that much that's why I was shocked when she starts gossiping about it"