Chapter 😈 9

Justice standing up from the couch, letting her jacket fall off from her shoulder down to the ground, Lucifer too stood up while the rest just stay back and watch, they're strong, but Beelzebub is stronger. You peak through the kitchen wall frame with Zdrada resting her chin on top of your head. You were curious what would Beelzebub look like, perhaps another woman figure?

Judgment sat on a far back knowing that Beelzebub is out of her league and because was told by Justice herself.

You saw a big sharp claw made its way out of the portal, your eyes widen to see it was a monster arm with a weird texture on it, Justice quickly grabs Beelzebub's arm and push it back inside while Lucifer step on the intruders faces again and again.

Beelzebub grunted, "i-is this how you treat your guest?!"

"We don't get any guest often so how would we know," Lucifer said as she continues to step on her hitting Beelzebub's insect-like eyes.

Beelzebub roared and furiously sway and swing her arm around, Justice let go to avoid the sharp claws that almost slice her cheeks. Another set of claws held the border of the portal, trying to spread it more open, the portal in the air cracks slowly, Justice's eyes glows white, and grabs Beelzebub's arms once again and held her head, pushing her back inside. Lucifer helped her by stepping on the insect demon's head. Helltaker rolls his sleeves, he wouldn't want to see his girls struggle, not on his watch. By placing a grip on Beelzebub's arms, they pushed her more, slowly, Beelzebub starts to budge.

"Damn it! No!" She growled, you watch in awe, seeing your father fight a demon with his bare hand, well not fight but still, I don't know what were you thinking but your know you weren't a pussy so you grab a fly swatter and charge.

"(Y/n)!" Zdrada called you from behind but ignored her and started to smack Beelzebub's eyes with the fly swatter.

"Ack!" Beelzebub shakes her head to avoid being smacked.

"(Y/n) get back!" Helltaker said, you were about to but then you when Beelzebub set her eyes on you, she once again, swang her arms furiously and grab you, the portal close little by little as you were being pulled, with the girls and Helltaker watch you with horrified eyes as you were being pulled by the demon, Justice tried to hold your feet but Beelzebub spit out an acidic spit, Justice duck her head, the spit hit the wall.

Judgment held your feet out of nowhere and with her strong girl Beelzebub got troubled by pulling you in, Judgement felt arms wrapped around her stomach and saw it was Malina, trying to pull your out too, Beelzebub saw how they were helping to get you out making it hard for her, so, she placed her other claw on top of your feet.

"Let go of her or the feet will go bye-bye" Beelzebub threatened with her gnarly tone, with a conflicted look, Judgement let go of your feet.

"Ohshit-" with your last words, the portal closed.

"Holy Fuck!" Zdrada spat from the kitchen after she just witnesses your disappearance. Pandemonica panicked, as well as Helltaker and the others, Helltaker tried to open the portal once again yet failed to do so.

"Fuck fuck fuck what do we do!?" Judgment panicked looking at the carpet.

"Lucifer, can you open the portal yourself?" Helltaker asks, looking at Lucifer. She nods "Yes, but it'll take a while to open it"

"Then start doing it"

You open your eyes and was meet with light, you felt you were laying on a soft surface and realize it was a bed, you sat up and look around and found yourself inside an odd-looking room, the walls seem to be made of something that is not cement or wood, it's squishy when you touch it. "Ah, you're awake" a voice said coming from the door, a woman wearing a red suit, with her white hair like the other girls and her other accessories. 

"Sorry for dragging you in here, I actually just want to get out" you were surprised that she apologize, you were sure she just threatened to cut off your feet. "Oh where is my manners, I forgot to introduce myself" she said cackling to herself. "You humans may know me as the Great Fly, Warden of Decay, Mistress of Flies, Queen of Crimso-"

"Your Beelzebub" You said interrupting her introduction because honestly, you were tired of this.

"Ah" Beelzebub stared at you, impressed somehow you know her "I guess you've heard my name" you nod to her with a smile. "Ah then what do you think of the place?" she ask nervously "You know you'll be surprise what you can create from a dark matter, being lonely in this void awakens strange hobbies" she chuckle and pulled out a white handkerchief and clean her gloved hands imitating a fly cleaning itself.

"I think its neat" you said making Beelzebub sigh in relief "Oh good, I was worried you'll be disgusted by my decorating taste" You giggled. "You're funny, you know that" 

Beelzebub laughs "We'll being alone here really does decrease my social communication"

"I see" you said "How long have you been here?" 

"Let's just say so long even before you were born" She said cocking her hips to the side. You've read about Beelzebub in a book back when your in high school, she was exiled because of reasons, those reasons are brutal.

"Wow, that long?"

"Yup" She reply, then thing just got awkward, her standing in the door way while you sat on the bed. You build up the courage to ask "Uhm how do I get out here?" you didn't really wanted to ask but you have to take care something on the mortal world. "O-oh, but you just arrived here"

"Well you kidnap me, I think it's normal for me to get back home, besides, I have things to take care of" you stood up from the bed, your feet meet the warm carpet. "You seem to be nice despite all your titles so how about you return me back and ill try to talk to Lucifer about your banishment"

Beelzebub looks at you with an amused face "Oh, I'd like to see you try convince Lucy to get me out of here, you've seen how they desperately push me back" You frown "And besides, I can't get you out of here, that fiasco earlier, to be honest I just tried my luck, the only way to get you out of here is if Lucy open the portal herself"

"Oh" You worried, you and Lucifer aren't really that close, and she seems to be bitter towards you, you think. Beelzebub noticed your worried face, sighing and look away, she doesn't get it but she just feel like to be soft towards you. It wasn't like this when she meet your father, Helltaker, she was polite but straight up harsh sometimes. There times together were relaxing somehow, sometimes rowdy but other than that everything was fine, until Lucifer drag him out. 

"Don't worry your pretty face, I saw how they grab you from me, you seem to be important so they'll get you out of here"

"And you'll be lonely here again" Beelzebub looked at you and scoffs "Don't worry about it sweet cheeks" 

"Oh now your calling me names" You giggled waking back to the bed and sat down. 

"You didn't tell me your name, pancake" She grin and sat beside you, you were surprised but it let it slide. "Well aren't I the rude one here, forgive my rudeness oh dear Beelzebub, this peasant name is (Y/n)"

"A pleasure to meet you (Y/n)" 

"The pleasure is mine"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi hello, i was supposed to update last week but shit happen so yeah.

Anyway ill continue this story and so does the others and i hope youll enjoy them.

Dont forget to vote, comment and give me a follow, lots of love from me!! ❤❤❤