Chapter 😈 21

"I can see where this is going..." you muttered, leaning your head back on the bed, your eyes closed with your lips curved up in a small lopsided, drunken smile. Then you let a small chuckle out. "I know about the deal as well"

Zdrada's breath hitched, and those red crimson iris shrunk in surprise, pulling herself away from you, the warm feeling disappeared as well, yet she was still on top of your waist. "So he finally told you..." she said with bittersweet smile.

"I don't think I have the heart to keep doing this to him, my father...I'm betraying him" you said, raising your heavy eyelids, your (e/c) pupil was gazing at the demon on top of you, confused- which turns to realization.

"Oh- ahaha, fuck..." You were surprised, she was taking this lightly. "Oh Satan, I was confused for a moment there" She breathed out a chuckle, then took a single puff, exhaling them, the thick smoke was swayed away to the open window. "So what?"

"..." You stared at her.

"It's just a deal, no strings attached, no romantic connection, we're just here to entertain his fantasy...you on the other hand" She flicked the cigarettes away, and like magic it disappeared as the flame engulfed it, burning to ashes. 

"I-i see..." for a reason, you felt relieved.

The demon's hands return to the side of your head, her eyes glowing with ominous red. "This isn't your first rodeo with a demon, huh?" 

"And if it wasn't?"

"Nothing's wrong with that, although it made me a little jealous, I don't like being left out of the fun," She said, her face leaning closer to yours, was it the intoxication of the alcohol, or the fact that the way Zdrada talks right now is so hot. You're not sure anymore.

"Mhm, so far, who are the demons you fucked?" She avoided your lips, leaning and whispering to your ears, which made you shudder, your skin getting goosebumps from her breath that tickled your ear. 

"Pandemonica...Malina, J-Judgement- "You were interrupted when she bit your ear, gently and sensational, giving it a long lick before digging down to your neck, licking it first, before lightly biting your skin, where she doesn't sink her teeth, grazing them over your sensitive flesh instead, like a predator playing with their food. "Keep going," the mean-spirited demon said, mumbling her warm breath against your body.

"C-cerberus...Modeus- mhm, Be-Beelzebub...! Ow!" 

"Even her...?!" She said, her eyebrows furrowed upward, she looked at you with a little pout, you winced a little when you felt her sink her teeth hard earlier, and the canine parts of her teeth were no joke, they were sharp, yet dull at the same time to not cause scrape on your skin. 

"It's complicated," You said through your heavy breathing. "One thing leads to another and we- it just happens"

Zdrada looked at you, her red eyes squinting a little, her suspicion of you was obvious, it's Beelzebub, that woman doesn't sleep with just anyone. "And how did you guys do it?" the black coated fingernails trailed down to your strapless dress, easy to pull down to expose your milky, bouncy chest, imprisoned by your black lace bra. Your breath shuddered, a part of your stomach was churning, but in a good way. Her lips trailed down from your neck, to your bare shoulder where she opened her mouth, baring her teeth on your flesh, you jolted at the contact making you let out a gasp. "Zdrada-..."

Her other hand slides down to your curves, your stomach, tracing to your waist. The demon fingers hooked under the helm of your dress, lifting it to expose your bare, milky thighs. The softness of your skin under her palm was enough to make Zdrada squeeze them a little, her black nails digging into your flesh gently. "How about here? I bet they fingered you well, huh?" she said, her nose rooted to your cleavage, suddenly you felt a hot, long, and slimy sensation in between your breasts.