He Helps You Move

(AN: Before you read, just letting you know I kept getting caught in the moment and like some turned out really, really longer than others and I apologize. I’m usually good about keeping them the same length but can you deal for this one? That’d mean the world. Thanks! xx)

Zayn:

As you shuffled around, digging through boxes, Zayn followed you around and carried things for you.

"Babe, can you hand me the…" You gestured towards a bag of clothes.

He looked at you, then at the large pile in his hands and raised an eyebrow.

You chuckled. “Sorry, Babe, never mind. Let’s just put this stuff in our room.”

He nodded and trailed you into the master bedroom. You both plopped down the items in your hands and fell onto the bed.

He looked over at you with a grin. “I’m glad we decided to do this, despite what management said.”

"Yeah, what’s their deal anyways? We’re in love and they don’t seem to like that." You frowned.

"It doesn’t matter. I won’t let them control my life like other celebrities. And plus, where am I going to find another perfect girl like you?"

You blushed and laughed. “Well I hope you don’t find another girl because I’m not moving anymore boxes.”

He leaned over and kissed your nose. “I love you.” He murmured happily.

Harry:

"That’s the last of it." You breathed as you threw the last suit case in the trunk, looking into his eyes and squinting from the bright sun behind him. You couldn’t read his mind but knew what he was thinking. "Harry, I-"

He lunged at you and brought you into his arms, squeezing you tightly. “I’ll miss you.” He muttered, his voice shaking.

You kept silent and just felt comfortable in his embrace, enjoying the last couple moments together. You pulled away with a pained expression spread across your features. Tears were spilling down both of your cheeks.

"Harry, I don’t want to go… I-I just-"

"I know… you have to do what you have to do. I won’t stop you from chasing your dreams. Y/N, you deserve this and I wish I could go, I just, I just-" He broke off and wiped tears from his cheeks. I figured if he went on we’d both end up bawling more than we were now.

Moments passed and he took a shaky deep breath. “As long as your happy… I’m happy. We both have different careers now and…” He faltered, noticing your heavy tears. He slowly tugged you into his warmth. What seemed like merely seconds later, he backed away. “Ready, Kitten?”

You shook your head no but trudged through the car door he opened for you. “I won’t forget to message you everyday!” You blurted. He nodded and smiled softly.

"And neither will I. Send pictures of your latest work and the new apartment, too." He added. You nodded.

He began to shut the door, his smile dissolving. “Wait, Harry.” You exclaimed. He halted and raised an eyebrow.

"I love you." You managed.

Pain struck him hard and you felt that you were about to fall to the ground crying. He didn’t reply for a while, and your heart stung. “Y/N…” He started.

That hurt even more. Then he said something you never thought would leave his mouth. “I want to come.”

"What?"