Rain

*Stories are mine*

Y/N = Your Name

Zayn:

You waited under the porch on the bench outside, a blanket wrapped around you, anxious for him to come home. The rain barreled down and you instantly missed cuddling with him on days like this.

This morning he woke up, placed a kiss on your forehead and left, attaching a note to the front door saying he’d be home by the end of the day, he was going to talk about the accidentally-realeased album with Simon and the boys.

It was now past midnight.

You breathlessly watched his car pull into the driveway. You stood up, letting the blanket fall as you rushed to meet him. He dropped his bag containing his laptop and swooped you into a hug, spinning you around.

"You’re home." You whisper, exhausted from the late hour.

"Why’d you stay up this late, Babe?" He questioned.

"I needed to make sure you were safe and- and… with me." You blurted. He smiled, taking out his umbrella while simultaneously grabbing his bag. You walked into the house, falling asleep in each others’ arms on the couch, too lazy to make the trudge up the stairs.

Niall:

"You want to go out when it raining?" He looked at you with a look as if you were crazed. You beamed back at him and nodded.

"It’ll be fun, we’ll just walk through the streets… maybe get a bit of Nandos, yeah?"

"I’m in!" He leaped up.

Once you were all tightly bundled up in clothing, you stepped out into the cool, London air. You finally persuaded him to stay in London with you for a bit during his break. Although he wanted to take you to Mullingar the whole time, he was happy to oblige.

Your heels clicked and teeth chattered as you walked merrily towards Nandos - as Niall requested to go there first to “keep energized for our journey”.

"Niall?" You started, looking deep into his ice blue irises. "I’m cold." He laughed and tapped your red nose.

"Whose idea was it to walk in the rain?"

You hid your face away from him and he pulled the umbrella away from you.

"Niall!" You screeched, feeling your clothes start to stick to your skin. You struggled to get the umbrella back.

"I’m sorry, Babe, what was that? It was your idea?" He wondered playfully. You glared at him.

"Yes, Niall!! It was my idea! Now give me the umbrella!!" You shrieked. He laughed and held it over the both of you.

You continued to walk in silence besides the rain pattering against the pavement and umbrella.

"You know, you're a real asshole, Horan." You muttered.

"I know." He hummed, adding a chuckle at the end.

Louis:

It was the big fountain. Near the big fountain is when you had your first kiss. Your wished-to-be last first kiss.

Today, he took you back to that fountain in the small town Doncaster and sat with you, talked and laughed and he would sing to you. Just as you were about to pack up and leave, he took your hand.

"But, Babe, it’s about to rain." He commented. You looked up at the dark grey clouds that covered every inch of the sky. You looked hopefully into his eyes.