He Comes Back From Tour - Short

Niall:

Your heart raced as soon as you spotted his bright blue irises. They darted around and finally met yours. A smile sprouted onto both of your lips. He dashed towards you and scooped you into his arms.

"Y/N." He breathed, pressing you tight against his body. You could feel his heart rapidly beating. You ran your fingers through his hair as he rocked you back and forth. He pulled apart slightly and brushed his lips against yours. "Hi."

"Hi." You left out a soft giggle.

"I missed you." He hummed.

"I missed you more." You grinned and pecked him. He chuckled, tracing circles on your back.

"Come on Love Birds, let’s get a move on." Paul patted Niall’s back. You sighed but separated. You could already hear the screams from here. Niall laced his fingers with yours. You looked over at him and he threw you a wink and you sauntered through the doors of the airport.

Liam:

The cold wind whipped your hair around but you didn’t care. You were seeing Liam again and after a couple of months without him, you didn’t care that Mother Nature was ruining your hair. All that matters was him.

You shivered but didn’t back away. You’ve been waiting for about an hour - not knowing his plane was delayed. That still didn’t stop you from waiting.

Liam said to meet him where you had your first kiss - a private place where fans, hopefully, wouldn’t find you.

When he jogged around the coffee shop building, your heart lifted. You began to question why he wasn’t with a security guard and why no fans were chasing him but he pushed you against the brick wall and flew his lips onto yours before you could question him.

After minutes of kissing he pulled back and grinned ear to ear. It must have been your expression because he laughed. You quickly wiped the shock off your face and smiled, red rising to your cheeks. “I love you.” He chuckled, swooping you into his arms.

Harry:

You held Darcy steady as she peered down a the crowd from upstairs. She looked through the glass, jittery and excited. You let her stand and lean against the glass, with you holding her hips of course.

"Daddy?" She questioned, pointing towards a man with curly hair while glancing up at you.

"Darcy, not every tall man with curly hair is Daddy." You laughed. But as you got a closer look, it actually was Harry. You gasped and Darcy squealed.

"Daddy!!" She cried. Harry knew her small voice anywhere. His emerald eyes darted around but he finally looked up and saw you two. A grin grew on his lips as he now dashed up the escalator, skipping steps.

Darcy ran as fast as her little legs could. You called after her, trailing close behind. But soon, she was safely in her father’s arms. He placed a kiss on her forehead, laughing. He looked up and met your eyes making your heart stop. Those were the eyes you fell in love with and were the ones you were still madly in love with.

He placed Darcy on his hip and walked over towards you, wrapping an arm around your waist. “Hello, Kitten.” He said, planting a short and sweet kiss on your lips.

Zayn:

It was getting late and your eyelids were beginning to droop. You were snuggled up in bed, anxious for him to get home. It was way past midnight but you didn’t care. You were going stay up for him. That was outlived as you finally let your eyes close. You soon were thrown into sleep, as much as you didn’t want to be.

Your eyes bolted awake as the bed sunk. You turned and saw him crawling into the bed.

"Zayn!" You gasped and lunged at him, wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing you both down to the bed.

"Hey, Gorgeous." He propped himself up with one hand, the other on your waist. You searched his eyes.

"I’m so sorry I didn’t stay up… what time is it?" You looked over at the clock, trying to read it. He moved your head with his finger on your chin. He forced your eyes on him.

"Don’t worry about it." He whispered, his voice instantly calming you. He flipped over and cuddled up next to you. "Go back to bed, Babe." You melted into his warmth and you were soon fast asleep.

Louis:

"Excuse me?" A shy voice sounded behind you. You twirled around to see a bright smiling girl. "Y-you’re Y/N, right?"

"Yup! That’s me!" You beamed.

"I-I was just wondering if you could sign this for me and maybe I could, umm, get a picture? I’m a big fan of One Direction and I admire their girlfriends so…"

"Yeah, of course!" You stood up from the uncomfortable airport chair and snapped a picture.

As you were finishing signing your name, you heard the girl gasp. You slowly glanced up at her and saw her starry-eyed and looking behind you.

You flipped around and saw those beautiful blue eyes. “Louis!” You breathed and wrapped your arms around him. He enveloped you in his warmth and you instantly felt at home.

He pulled away with the biggest grin on his face. “Hello, Love.” He chuckled and planted a kiss on your nose. You giggled but then realized there was a fan waiting for the autograph, which was still gripped in your hand.

"Oh, sorry!" You exclaimed handing her the paper.

"No big deal!" She laughed, still shook by the sight of Louis.

After the fan was in awe of the picture with Louis and had left, you left from the airport before you both got mobbed.

As the night ended and you were safely home, it turned into a blur of lips against bare skin.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

That moment when you post two imagines in one day :) my present to you. Hey it's someone's birthday somewhere, right?

Have a nice day/night Loves xx