[10]

Gajeel grunted as he pushed himself up, he had expected the fall but forgot to account for the others falling on him. Once he was up, he and the others looked over to see Magnolia back.

The biggest shock was the Exceeds there.

Speaking of, Gajeel scanned the exceeds.

Where the hell was his cat?

Gajeel silently listened to the Exceeds explain what happened that sent the cats to their world. The more he listened, the more irritated he got.

Out of one hundred exceeds, he was not able to get one but the idiot and kid got one?

He clenched his teeth, it did not matter anymore. He just had to find Pantherlily. He got an even better cat, he was strong and would be a great sparring partner. Yeah, no one can match Pantherlily.

Especially not some weak cat such as Happy or Carla.

Gajeel was getting more irritated as they were making a sentimental goodbye to the exceeds. He had yet to find Pantherlily, there was no way he was going to let him flake on him.

As they talked about heading back to the guild, Gajeel decided to speak up.

"Oi, hold it a sec!" Gajeel interrupted.

"Wait Gajeel? You want to do it too?" Natsu asked as he mimicked the quick up and down hand movement that the cat with the weird head shape did.

"It's fun!" Wendy exclaimed as she also did it.

"Is there was a point to it! Where's Lily?" Gajeel grunted out. "I ain't seen Pantherlily around anywhere!" Gajeel shouted.

"Lily?" Gray questioned.

"That super-strong Exceed," Lucy responded before Gajeel could.

"If you want me, I'm right here," Pantherlily replied as he stepped out.

Gajeel smirked but his smirk fell when he laid eyes on Pantherlily, the Exceed was the same size as Happy and Carla! He was supposed to be really buff!

"Dinky!" They all shouted in shock at his new size.

"You sure got cutesy," Happy said.

"It seems as if Earthland does not match well with my constitution," Pantherlily responded.

"Are you sure you're okay there?" Carla asked.

Gajeel could see that he was still bandaged, his wound must have shrunk a lot too.

"Right now, I want to join this guild that took care of the Prince," Pantherlily responded. "You'll keep your promise and let me in? Right Gajeel?" Pantherlily suddenly asked.

Gajeel glanced at Erza who gave him confirmation. Gajeel smirked before rushing over and embracing the cat.

"Of course I will, partner!" Gajeel cried out. "We'll head out to get you your guild mark right now!" Gajeel exclaimed as he set Pantherlily back on the ground.

"Welcome to the guild, Pantherlily. I do hope to spar with you in the future if you return to your previous form," Erza said and Pantherlily nodded.

"Now, about another matter...I caught someone suspicious," Pantherlily said as he pulled on the rope he had been holding.

"Oh! A big catch right off the bat! That's my cat for ya!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"Come here," Pantherlily said as he pulled on the rope more.

"W-wait! I-I'm not...anyone...suspicious..." A feminine voice replied as she came stumbling down from behind a tree.

She claimed to be a member of the guild but Gajeel had never seen her before, though that white hair looked familiar. She then pestered Pantherlily with who he was.