:.:Getting Closer To...:.:

"Hey Kiyoko, the stuff came in today, right?" Daichi calls out to Kiyoko-senpai, she then nods to him and jogs off somewhere, "um...stuff?" Hinata repeats the word, tilting his head to the side, "Daichi-senpai you're not selling drugs to us are you?" you suddenly ask which causes Daichi to be stunned, giving you a lifeless stare.

"Ehhh? Is he really selling drugs to us?" Tsukishima inquires loudly on purpose while Daichi starts to panic and look around, "H-hey wait no I-" before Daichi gets to explain himself, it was lucky that Shimizu came in holding a cardboard box in her arms.

Makes you question if Daichi really did get drugs, but your curiosity was then satisfied.

Removing the tape off and opening the box, it reveals a bunch of jackets for the volleyball club.

Your eyes (laser)beam, you and Hinata were ecstatic about them.

Hinata lets out a noise of excitement, "C-COOL!" He cried as he pulls out one of the black jackets which reads 'Karasuno' while you help hand out the rest with Shimizu, you see Kageyama and Hinata hastily put their jackets on, looking content.

You look back into the box to see one last piece and you look at it confuddled, "That one is your [N/N]-chan," Shimizu tells and gives you a wink, "if it doesn't fit let me know, okay?" she says walking away with the empty box.

You look back down to the black piece of fabric in your hands, you were contemplating, no, more like having a conundrum whether or not to put it on, 'would I be betraying my old team? I mean not like I already have...' you thought wistfully. 

It was then you were snap out of your thoughts by Tanaka's voice, " HEY [N/N]-CHAN! ARE YOU SHY TOO?" he yells at you while you jump at his booming voice, you turn around to see the boys looking at you, Tsukishima has not put on his jacket too.

Tsukishima glances and clicks his tongue, murmuring 'why are you following me?' to himself.

You raise an eyebrow to the salty boy.
"Come on guys just put it on!" Tanaka encourages the two of you to put it on, you would have put it on either way but everyone started chanting for the two of you to wear it.

You finally gave in a put on the jacket with Tsukishima, you look at yourself, unbeknownst to you that the boys were adoring you in it, "hmm, comfy I like it, " you say giving a soft smile, literally shooting an arrow into their hearts.
Now that you are wearing the jackets, the seniors gawk at the first-years, including you of course.

You look to Tsukishima who still looks unsure about it, " Hey french fries!" you called out and he gives you an irritated look, "you look awesome in it!" He covers his mouth and looks away, "Y-yeah whatever!" he states in an angry tone, though you do not understand why he has to react so dramatically, covering his face is a bit too much.

You turn to Kageyama and complimented him as well, "Kageyama! You look very attractive too! Black suits you, must be because of your hair!" you say while he can only return an 'ngh' as he scratches his cheek.

The jealous Hinata and innocent Yamaguchi then came over and asked how'd they look like as well, which you also give compliments on.

They were all VERY attractive.

"[N/N]-chan, y-you look pretty in y-yours!" Hinata compliments, feeling your cheeks heat up, the others soon follow (except for a salty fry) and start showering you in compliments.

A sense of nostalgia washes over as you remember your first time when you try on a team jacket.

(Flashback brought to you by a single Mikasa volleyball) 
"WoOoaaah! They're finally fucking here!" Wakura exclaims in delight as he speedily made his way towards the box.