:.:Redemption:.:

After you were castigated by your lovely seniors, it turns out that they did not continue that rematch that day, well how could they after that incident with you, instead they were going to redo the match, much to Tsukishima's dismay, "ugh, why are we even playing again..." he mutters quietly to himself, but because you standing right beside him you heard what he said, " Hehe already forfeiting Tsuki?" You giggle giving him a side glance.

Tsukishima stares at you, his eyes look as if they were sharpened, dark and an unsettling gaze, examining you meticulously, you felt a chill going down your spine as if the air in the room got heavy and cold, seeming as if the two of you were the only ones in this room, what was this frightening stare.

Tsukishima suddenly exhales heavily, letting out a small groan as well, "I...I'm just....just don't do something like that again!...okay?" he gets stuck with his words at first but his voice transitions to a more tender and soft voice, unlike the normal character of the Tsukishima you know.

He proceeds to lift his big hands placing it on your head and patting it gently, then he calmly walks away as if nothing happens.

You stare blankly into the court trying to comprehend what had just occurred, you then feel your face getting a little flush at the unexpected contact from the tall (tsundere) boy, unconsciously touching the spot where he pats you, 'I guess that's his way of showing that he is concerned' you thought to yourself then smiling at the small gesture he did.

You look at the direction he walked away from, and there he was standing with the boys huddling together to discuss the game, but as you watch them you realize that Tsukishima was glancing back at you.

You give him a small smile and wave, but then he quickly looks away, although you could see a little tint of red on his cheek, causing you to chuckle.

"What are you laughing about?" you see Sugawara walking up to you, "Oh nothing Suga-senpai, just a personal joke is all," you say to him but Sugawara knew that that was not the case, he gives a side glance to Tsukishima, his face darkening a bit, but quickly composes himself, reverting to his motherly personality.

"SMMMMASSSHHH!" Tanaka slams the ball down with the great amount of strength, causing the ball to deflect off of Tsukishima's hands, Hinata squeals in glee, although he has already seen this before, the resonating sound is what causes the two of you to focus on the game that was beginning...

.                               .                                     .

"How do you guys know how to do a fast attack?" Tanaka asks in amazement.

'Fast attack?' you thought, 'I remember doing those attack a lot...but, woah... they actually did a fast attack...' you ponder in a surprising state, but as you stare in admiration your methodical mind starts forming training regiments so that they can improve on making their form better and increasing their senses in the court.

'it seemed that Kageyama had instinctively responded to Hinata's voice and motion, and made a perfectly accurate toss' squinting and deep in thought, ' other than his bad attitude Kageyama has the abilities and experience, sooner or later he should be able to learn that with Hinata's reflexes and agility, he will be able to hit a fast attack!'

You snap out of your daze when you see Kageyama dragging Hinata to the side, concern for Hinata's life, you walk over to them, "Look if you can't hit you dodge." Kageyama explains, "use all the athleticism and reflexes you have to hit my toss" Kageyama instructs Hinata while Tanaka looks at Kageyama confused, "huh?? That's how you are going to explain it?" He questions.