:.:Because Someone Really Cares:.:

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

You aggressively slam your hand onto the clock, nearly and actually destroying your alarm clock this time.

You grimace at the clock, then proceeded to pick up the aftermath of the smash and throwing it across the room. Seriously, poor clock.

"Ppppouah!" you scoff, eyes lazily rolled open, glazed over with the remnants of a dream. Rolling over in your slovenly sheets, you hiss as the sunlight hits your face.

You were not looking forward to today, most definitely not. After everything that happened yesterday, how could you face those boys after the stunt you pulled off?

The guilt of yesterday encourages you to continue to sleep, so you pull your blanket back and cover yourself, unmindful of the fact that you were simply halting the inevitable. You nestle into the warm, cosy cocoon that you have created to hibernate some more.

'Ain't gonna deal with nothing today...' you say snuggling deeper into your comfy burrito....

But still, you begrudgingly got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, to do your daily routine to get ready for the day.

After some fiddling around, you manage to get dress and quickly head out the door, you decide to head to the convenience store you pass by the other day to get some breakfast.

You took your phone and search for a song to play as you travel towards your destination,

Dance Monkey

Tones and I

0:00 ●━━━━━━──────── 3:26

⇆ㅤㅤㅤ ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"They say oh my god I see the way you shine☆Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine~"

You sing and there is a bounce in your every step, as you let yourself become immersed by the song, in a way you find yourself relating to the song.

You frown at that part of the lyrics as you find the deeper meaning to the song reminding you of something you wanted to love and forget.

However you regain yourself and continue to walk, but soon your feet started to move all on their own, the music becoming the heartbeat.

If one were to see you dance they can see and feel your emotions pouring out, hell they might even learn your life story without knowing who you are.

When the song ended, you remove your earpiece, deciding to take in the beautiful scenery of the rising sun. It seems that you have encountered another surreal moment. In fact, you felt as if you were in momentary bliss.2D

As you walk closer to the store you were contemplating on what to eat. 'Pork buns? Some bread?' you thought drooling a bit, which caused you to quicken your pace towards the store, because who wouldn't do anything for food?

As you walk into the store, you turn your head to see a familiar figure at the cashier, smoking. Your eyes instantly light up as you rushed towards the counter, literally jumping on the counter. "SHHIINNNNN!!!!" you screeched at the top of your lungs as you slide swiftly into the store, causing the blonde-haired man to drop his cigarette in a panic, burning his hand in the process.

He angrily grumbled, "WHO THE-" his eyes widened in surprise, and his fury and frown disappeared, becoming the biggest smirk, excitement filling his eyes. "No way! Is that you, friggin' foxy girl?" Ukai exclaims in delight, pretending to be one of your kid fans, as the younger fans usually call you 'foxy' or 'foxy girl' associating to your old team animal.