:.: Don't Leave Me, Please :.:

"Ikari! toss to me!" Your teammate, Kohina Guchi, called for you.

You quickly run towards the net, tossing the ball to upwards. But you had tossed too high and it flew way above your teammates head. However, he had still managed to hit it causing the ball to fly up, unstable and slow.

But the ball was blocked by the opponent. Your team tries to receive it but fails and the point went to them, Shiratorizawa. The crowd cheers for Shiratorizawa.

"Sorry!" you yelled.

"Don't mind! Don't mind! Just focus!" Your captain yells back while your libero was glaring you on the other hand.

You were currently playing against Shiratorizawa, the powerhouse school. You turn around to check the points but then that's when you realized that, Shiratorizawa had already won the first set.

You went for a short break with your team before playing again. "Can't we just put Ikari out!? " Your Ace , Wakura Daki, says while he shot a glare at you, "I mean she is literally no help!" Wakura continued. All the sweaty team members were now staring at the two of you, mostly shocked because Wakura had just lashed out like that. That's when the captain walked behind him and smacked him in the head and started lecturing him about friendship and teamwork.

You see you, [Y/N] [L/N], also nicknamed Ikari, are playing in a team which is all guys. You were the only girl in U17. Yes, that's right. You, a female, was playing in one of the strongest teams in Asia, why you ask? Well, there are a few reasons but, there were two main reasons why.

First off, you were a trained from young by your uncle, who was a professional volleyball player, you had known how to play all the roles in volleyball by the age of 9 years old. And secondly, you were a prodigy player, your movements were extremely fast and accurate, you were also at sorting out and planning on good strategies. As you were growing your abilities such as speed and power became so powerful you overtook your uncle at the age of only 10 years old, winning a total of 24 points to 13 points, impressive wasn't it?

However, due to this, you were treated differently, as if you were some sort of monster because everyone was afraid of you. They would call you 'Freak' or 'Beast' or 'Monster of destruction'. But you were well known by one name, Ikari which means wrath in Japanese. Because of the constant bullying, you had isolated yourself and soon became homeschooled.

But one day you met five boys which had changed your life, and you joined the U17 because of them. You had missed the old days. They had always told you that you were amazing and awesome, that you were the best of friends. Amazing and a dangerous player, were two words to describe you.

But today you were holding back, causing you to fail at everything. You were worried about something, it was definitely something to be concerned about. You see, there was a threat by an anonymous person saying if you won the match, they would not hesitate to bring harm to your teammates.

This was dangerous. You were risking your friends' life if you won so you decided that losing the match would be for the best. It was definitely better than losing your friends... right?

"Hey, [Y/N], are you alright? You seem to be out of it today." Your team's captain, Yuu Ichbai, asked in a concerned voice. You looked up at him and just nodded, but being the captain and the brains of the team he suspected something was not right, but he decided to ignore it anyway.

Beep!

The umpire blew indicating that the break was over. Wakura scoffed heading towards the court, the captain just pats my shoulder and headed to the court. 'I will protect them...' You thought to yourself as you looked at your hand then clenched it. You proceeded to head towards the court...