{GOODBYE POPPY}

Willow watches as a car pulls up to a small cream house on a cluttered street

Willow watches as a car pulls up to a small cream house on a cluttered street. Slowly, a redhead exits and goes to take out some shopping bags from the boot.

"Um, excuse me?" Willow walks up to her "Do you live here?" she points to the house

"Uh, yeah, who's asking?"

"No one," Willow smiles "This envelope was posted through my door, the postman must've got confused," She passes over a green envelope and the woman takes it, reading it quickly.

"Hm, that's my maiden name..."

"'Noble'" Willow 'reads' off the card "means you're honourable, lovely name,"

"Um, thanks, my friend thought so too," she smiles at the card "Can't think of who'd send me a card or letter, it's no one's birthday..."

"Maybe it' from an old friend, "Willow starts to walk away "Anyway, I'd better go, My mum's expecting me for dinner,"

"Oh yeah, of course, thank you,"

"No problem, lovely meeting you Donna!" Willow is now further down the street and turns around to walk forwards

"How did you -!" Donna stops and looks down at her shopping "The card you idiot..." she sighs, putting the envelope in one of the bags and heading inside.

Willow smiles as she heads back to the train station, she could finally relax, she had Amy waiting at her house with a vast collection of face masks and nail polish nd Rory was prepared to let the two women paint his toenails if Amy cooked dinner the next two nights.

She was content, and excited. This was quickly changed though, when a bag was thrown over her head and she tries to scream, but a hand covers her mouth, she starts kicking and punching, but other arms stop her and a familiar voice whispers in her ear "Tik tock dear, you didn't think we'd forget".

And so, this is my final goodbye

                                              Poppy Watcher xXx