{LET'S KILL HITLER - 2}

A/N: Votes and comments are highly appreciated!

----------&----------

"Well, now, enough of all that. Down to business," Mels pulls out Hitler's gun and points it at The Doctor

"Oh, hello. I thought we were getting married," The Doctor jokes as Willow carefully walks next to him.

"I told you, my sister's more your type,"

"Doctor, what's she doing?" Rory asks whilst she's still pointing the gun at The Doctor.

"What she's programmed to,"

"Where'd she gets the gun?"

"Hello, Benjamin," Willow tells him

"Hello, Benjamin!" Mels picks up the gun Rory discarded in the chair

"You noticed," Mels goes to fire the gun, but the chambers empty.

"Of course, I noticed," Willow smirks, stepping so she's slightly guarding The Doctor.

As Mel's regenerating, Willow takes the bullets out, pocketing them.

"As soon as I knew you were coming, I tidied up a bit,"

"I know you did,"

"Watch out that bow tie," Mels spots the gun Willow put in the fruit bowl.

"I know you know,"

Willow turns the bowl around.

Mels points a banana at The Doctor instead "Goodness, is killing you going to take all day?" she asks The Doctor

"Apparently," The Doctor mutters, looking down at his girlfriend, slightly shocked she did all this.

"Why? Are you busy?" Willow smiles

"Oh, I'm not complaining," She grabs a letter opener and Willow grabs her sonic, throwing the opener away.

"Who are you?" Melody asks Willow, shocked she knew all her tricks.

"If you were in a hurry, you could've killed me in the cornfield," The Doctor reminds her

"We'd only just met. I'm a psychopath. I'm not rude," She grabs an automatic, but Willow waves the clip, winking.

"Sorry Sweetie,"

"You are not a psychopath!" Amy shouts "Why would she be a psychopath?" she mutters to The Doctor

"Oh, Mummy, Mummy, pay attention. I was trained and conditioned for one purpose. I was born to kill the Doctor,"

"So am I," Willow turns to her parents "Whilst we're bonding,"

"Demons Run, remember?" The Doctor starts "This is what they were building...." The Doctor looks down at Willow who winks "My bespoke psychopaths," Willow kisses him, before Melody can get close, making sure her lip balm stays on his lips.